• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Games will normally be posted Monday evening. However this week I have enough info to post Sunday evening. Lady D will post the deadlines and keep track of who's late. How many do we have? The more the better.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Have 15 as of now, will check my messages and see if there are any others that messaged me earlier that did not comment here. You want me to post the rules here or start a new thread? I may wait til you post if you want it done that way. Just let me know.

agenthr

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2013
Ok SoWallers, wanting to find out who is interested in playing the football Pick'em this year on here? Beach Runner still has not heard anything from Skunky so we need to know if there are enough people who want to participate this year. I know I would and my son Fulmer4Senate would. If any of the past pickers are on here and want to participate this season post so here. We welcome any new people who want to get in on the Pick'em this year also. All you need to do is comment here if you want to play. Could also use some help from someone with selecting the games from week to week in case Skunky doesn't take it on this year. Thanks. :D

Since I'm new to town, I will give everyone a fighting chance by making all of my picks with my left hand. Am I required to root for the Gators since I moved here?

Sign me up!

Agenthr

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Just leave it named like it is. No need to confuse anyone. I'm so glad college football starts Thursday.