• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Rules reminder:
2. The deadline for making your pick for any game is 9 AM Central Time on date of that game.
3. Anyone who misses the deadline (as defined in #2 above) will forfeit all games not picked for that date.
4. Any changes after a pick is made must appear in a new post, not in an edited prior post, and by 9 AM Central Time for the date of the game for which your pick is changed. Failure to do this will result in your change being invalid.

So those of you who changed your picks before 9 AM CDT today are okay!

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
Why? WV scores last minute, NM scores last minute....even though I lost the LSU pick, it was awesome to see St. dominate them like that at home. Go dawgs!

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
So if you went with Oklahoma over West Virginia and the point spread like I did I still have missed it because it's going by the 12.5 pts instead of the 7.5 it actually ended up being which was out of our control.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Sowal Pick'ems Week 4 Results

Congratulations to steel1man and deedeep for a 10 game week. Congratulations to steel1man for not sustaining his lead, but building it to the

[/URL]

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Some may find it interesting that only 38% of us are better than 50% correct picks. The leader is only 60%. We have never had a perfect pick of our normal 15 games.