• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
I'm going to give credit to the selection of games that are tough to call. It sounds better that way.

Indeed. You know a great batsman in baseball bats 400 and gets paid millions for hitting 40% of the time. So I am just going to start copying Steel' s picks. I do feel a hot streak coming on though. I do think it is only right though that Steel Man start buying cocktails at Shortys or Red Bar Saturdays as long as he is in the lead. Agree?

Sowal Pick'ems Week 4 Results

Congratulations to steel1man and deedeep for a 10 game week. Congratulations to steel1man for not sustaining his lead, but building it to the
I think what cnestg8r meant was that steel1man has built his lead from one game to three games in just one week. Congrats to steel1man and to deedeep for getting 10 games right.

I would love to see someone get all 15 games correct sometime!

m1a1mg

Beach Fanatic
Mar 16, 2014
Lost in the world
Indeed. You know a great batsman in baseball bats 400 and gets paid millions for hitting 40% of the time. So I am just going to start copying Steel' s picks. I do feel a hot streak coming on though. I do think it is only right though that Steel Man start buying cocktails at Shortys or Red Bar Saturdays as long as he is in the lead. Agree?
That is an exceptional idea.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Carson, we can drink until all the $$$ paid out here weekly is Gone..

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
Well, cnestg8r is competitive. He feels that there's no reason for cupcake games because that doesn't differentiate between the pickers. So he looks for close odd games plus games of interest to which he can add points to the underdogs.

Seriously, he has picked damn good games. Unreal, I lost two games in the last 30 seconds.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Sowal Pick'ems Week 5
Easy week - someone should get them all...
First game Thursday.

UCLA @ Arizona State
Northwestern @ Penn State
Iowa @ Purdue
Vanderbilt +15.5 @ Kentucky
Tennessee +17.5 @ Georgia
Colorado State @ Boston College
Maryland @ Indiana
Arkansas @ Texas AM
Minnesota @ Michigan
Colorado @ California
Stanford @ Washington
Missouri @ South Carolina
North Carolina +13.5 @ Clemson
Duke @ Miami (FL)
Nevada @ San Jose State

PearlSB4U

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2010
UCLA @ Arizona State
Northwestern @ Penn State
Iowa @ Purdue
Vanderbilt +15.5 @ Kentucky
Tennessee +17.5 @ Georgia
Colorado State @ Boston College
Maryland @ Indiana
Arkansas @ Texas AM
Minnesota @ Michigan
Colorado @ California
Stanford @ Washington
Missouri @ South Carolina
North Carolina +13.5 @ Clemson
Duke @ Miami (FL)
Nevada @ San Jose State

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
Sowal Pick'ems Week 5
Easy week - someone should get them all...
First game Thursday.

UCLA
Penn State
Iowa
Vanderbilt +15.5
Tennessee +17.5
Boston College
Maryland
Texas AM
Michigan
California
Stanford