• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWalMom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 4, 2009
30A
www.jewelkade.com
26 White Herron Drive, SRB - Flamingo Village off 30A

850-267-0220 - Ask for Sharon

$1100/m for 10 months, or $1250/m for 12 months

I need someone to occupy in 3 weeks!! :yikes:

SoWalMom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 4, 2009
30A
www.jewelkade.com
Hi Brenda,

It will be unfurnished....when are you looking to move? I need someone in here by Feb. 5th.

Thanks so much for your inquiry!!

Meghan:wave:

Can you tell me what area it is in SoWal, Grayton, Santa Rosa, etc. I am very interested. Also wil you rent it furnished or unfurnished? Happy New Year, Brenda My phone number is (504) 888-0169 or (504) 231-5358. I am looking for permanet housing as I am relocating from New Orleans. I fell in love with the area there.

sadie1

Beach Lover
May 31, 2009
flamingo's right at 30 a and 98 near the chevron right? thats a good 2 miles to the nearest beach access. some of those homes are selling for 150-160k now.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
It's a pretty nice middle class neighborhood- walking distance to school for the K-8 set, and for the cost of a Florida State Park pass, you're right across from the seriously underutilized Tops'il Hill State Preserve.

SoWalMom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 4, 2009
30A
www.jewelkade.com
We have rented in a few locations down here (SRB 30A area) in the past 4 years. This home, by far, is the best location for the price that we have ever paid. It would be a great place for someone with children, or someone who enjoys bike riding, running or walking. I can ride my bike to Dune Allen (by GoatFeathers) from this home in 30 minutes (with very little effort). We were going to rent a home in the Dune Allen area until we found out that the person that lived across the street has a boyfriend that is a registered sex ofender and stays at her home most of the time but was registered a different location....we immediately ran!! It was quite disappointing considering what 30A is known for...registered sex offenders is not on that list! They wanted $1050 a month and it was 1300sf. It was close to the beach, but I am not the type of person to compromise living by a sex offender because I want to be able to walk to the beach or have views of the ocean.

This home is clean, large enough for a family of 4 with a dog, in an HOA neighborhood, they handle all of the lawn and landscape maitanence. This neighborhood is safe, and quiet, and convenient to those who are simply wanting a nice safe place to live. The homes in here are going for $199K. There is one active listing that is in forclosure going for $179K and 2 others that are under contract but are Short Sales.

We like it...it just may not be for everyone.