• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Coast is Clear

Beach Lover
Jun 26, 2005
Atlanta/Seaside
Re: A new record price for me

Saw a flier at the Starbucks on a gulf front home at Rosemary Beach. They are probably still there by the side window.

Sounded like a nice house, but just an outside shot.

$7,999,900

I am not sure what it says when you need to advertise a house like that in Startbucks :blink:

DBOldford

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Napa Valley, CA

This is by far the nicest house at Grayton and has an unequalled view. It also has the advantage of a high, flat dune in an area where the storm surge tends to go through in two forks just to the east of the house. It has weathered a number of storms well. The house needed work before it was purchased by the present owners. They bought T-Time and the lot next door, where they built a new luxury home. I don't know how reasonable that selling price is, but Firenze (off-white house with dark blue trim, lots of weddings house) is also for sale and isn't nearly as desirable a location as the former T-Time is.

Coastal Properties has listings for both of these properties. The owner of Coastal Properties Real Estate (located in the former building that housed House of Art) is the daughter of the previous owner of T-Time and the lot. She will have all the scoop on the property.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

RiverOtter said:
Here we go $400,000 :!:

ONE MIIIILIIIION DOLLARS!!!!

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal

Even if I got it for 1.5 mil - I would have to sell it because I couldn't afford the taxes and insurance on it!! I would have to be a flipper

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

Donna said:
This is by far the nicest house at Grayton and has an unequalled view. It also has the advantage of a high, flat dune in an area where the storm surge tends to go through in two forks just to the east of the house. It has weathered a number of storms well. The house needed work before it was purchased by the present owners. They bought T-Time and the lot next door, where they built a new luxury home. I don't know how reasonable that selling price is, but Firenze (off-white house with dark blue trim, lots of weddings house) is also for sale and isn't nearly as desirable a location as the former T-Time is.

Coastal Properties has listings for both of these properties. The owner of Coastal Properties Real Estate (located in the former building that housed House of Art) is the daughter of the previous owner of T-Time and the lot. She will have all the scoop on the property.

It is Grayton Coast Properties - Coastal Properties is a different company.

I like the spot Firenze is in - you can see the whole town, public beach, and State Park:
http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/544defuniakstreet