• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
I can't wait to try this place, everyone is raving about it! I hear they have the best looking staff too! :D Goofer and I are going to do lunch there on Sunday, we will report back. Best of luck Oz! :clap::clap::clap:

JamBone, what a class act. Thank you!

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Would anybody (hint, HINT) be so kind as to fax a menu to 267-1335? Better yet, post it here?

We get excited ANYTIME reasonably priced good food becomes available within a 8-mile radius of our office!

jamie

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2007
i agree...i would love to see the menu! i found their website, but the menu isn't posted yet. those shrimp & avocado rolls sound great!

Roadroo

Beach Lover
Oct 9, 2007
Seagrove
A Taste of OZ Menu

Here you go! Hope to see you soon....

Tuesday ? Sunday

8:30am- 3:00pm

The Shoppes at SouthHaven

4821 Hwy 98 West #106

Santa Rosa Beach, Fl 32459

(ph) 850.622.5559 / (fax) 850.622.5556

atasteofoz.com

MENU

Breakfast Pastie ~ Sausage, Aged Cheddar and potato baked in pastry. OZ ketchup and a Roasted Tomato to garnish.

$5.75

Fried Egg Sandwich ~ 2 fried eggs on our roll w/ Smoked Gouda, Bacon and grain mustard. Roasted Tomato on the side.

$5.75

Cheesy Veggie Breakfast Tart ~Tomato, Feta and caramelized onion. Roasted Tomato on the side.

$5.75

Vegan Pumpkin Soup ~ served with house made roll.

$5.95

Local Shrimp and Avocado Rice Paper Wraps ~ on mixed salad and side of OZ tangy dipping sauce.

$9.25

Roasted Vegetable Sandwich ~ feta/pepper spread on our house made roll with an OZ Salad.

$7.50

Roast Beef and Blue Sandwich ~ Roaring 40?s Blue cheese, sweet pickled onions on our house made roll. Served with an OZ Salad.

$8.60

Turkey Pastrami Sandwich ~ Smoked Gouda on our house made roll. Served with an OZ Salad.

$8.20

OZ Steak Pie ~ served with our vegetable of the day and OZ Salad.

OZ Curried Chicken Pie ~ with our fresh vegetable of the day and OZ Salad.

$8.95

Shayne Vaughan
A Taste of OZ

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
The Breakfast pastie sounds wonderful.

For The Health Of It

Beach Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
We had a great meal with Shane and the rest of the wonderful Oz staff on Sunday. The avocado /shrimp wraps as well as the chicken pie were big hits. The food is fresh, priced right and good portions.

We will be going again and again.

Good luck Shane

Ed and Rachel