• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I met a few of them last year at the fish restaurant/ bar on Eastern Lake (name escapes me). I, too, had never heard of them, until then, and I googled them and was impressed with their music. They grew up coming to the beach here. Everyone whom I talked to who has met them also seems to think they are pretty Kool.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
He use to come in with his girlfriend "Kim Smith". Guys google her. I had no clue who he was so I called my youngest daughter. She about had a heart attack. He was a really good client so I asked him to call her up. He did, she could hardly speak. She came down to the store and had her pic with him and Kim. I will post later. They are really cool. He is living the life and his gal is not sooooo bad either. http://www.kimsmith.net/ :D

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Tyler used to have a place at Gulf Place, moved to Adagio. I think some of the others are still at Gulf Place.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I'm wondering why I have not seen Kim Smith around here. She is absolutely gorgeous!

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk
The other night I'm listening to the Sweater Puppets at Blue Orleans and I find out I'm sitting next to Tyson of the All American Rejects and his producer.

Did you happen to get the name of the producer?

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
They are a very popular band with the kids around here--and I like them too!

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch