• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Paula said:
Ok, can someone explain to me the Free Miss Kittycomments? I must have missed something along the way, but it sounds interesting.
I think the walls of her house or the need to stay connected to SoWal.com are preventing her the commute to the beach. Give her an excuse to come to the beach and she will be on it faster than greased lightning.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Paula said:
Ok, can someone explain to me the Free Miss Kittycomments? I must have missed something along the way, but it sounds interesting.

Check my new signature...the KITTY is FREE and ready to travel to SoWal! She had been locked up in a thread about the 9.6 million dollar home in The Retreat.

P.S. Paula...it's been a SLOW news day around here!!!

Lois

Beach Lover
Aug 23, 2005
On the bay
Wastin Away said:
I am booked with Spring Breakers from the 2nd week of March until the week after Easter. This last group is from Dalton, Ga.

Our places are also booked throughout this period, all family groups or couples coming in mostly from GA, AL, TN. OH, KY. Bookings drop off slightly around April 16 (Easter weekend).

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Ok, Ms. Kitty, I think I get it... I can never seem to get to SoWal often enough, even though I tend to get there about every other month with the family, with friends, or by myself. It's getting expensive because we fly now, but I want to get there, especially with the kids, while they are young so they build the memories and connections now -- and continue to come back as adults with their own families some day... sob...

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Sueshore said:
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Kitty has been set free! She will be in SoWal April 2 - April 30! Mark your calendars!

Hmmmmmm....April 30 is my birthday....maybe I could get mr. dd to bring me for a quick getaway!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
destindreamin said:
Hmmmmmm....April 30 is my birthday....maybe I could get mr. dd to bring me for a quick getaway!

:clap_1: and mr. dd is so dang darling, I'd bet he'd do it!!!!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Sueshore said:
:clap_1: and mr. dd is so dang darling, I'd bet he'd do it!!!!

Mr DD got to hang with you lovely gulls? What a lucky guy! Or was he pouring the drinks??:D

Hi all! I'm a long time lurker (since 4/05) but just now got up the nerve to post. (It only took most of a bottle of chardonnay!) Anyway - we have been coming down to SoWal Easter Week since the early 90's. Started at Crystal Sands and worked our way east to High Pointe and now Rosemary Beach. Only one year, I think it was 98, it was a little cool weatherwise, but there was vitually no one on the beaches any of the years! We have always loved this time of year after a cold Wisconsin winter! (I live in a suburb of Milwaukee -- 90 miles north of Chicago!!) Last year we ( myself and three kids 16, 20, 22) and five of their friends (yes-I am insane) drove down for the week before Memorial Day. It was warmer but the big difference was the temp of the water! Much warmer! As for Spring breaks - my college kids are off the third week in March and my high school junior is off from April 13th thru April 23rd - during which time I WIlLL BE IN SOWAL and I would LOVE to meet "you guys" (yes - I'm a Yankee!) I've rambled enough. I will explain the picklealley name in the next post.
Cindi

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
:welcome: You got some s'plaining to do about your name! It's catchy!

Last edited: