• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Beachlover2 said:
What makes you sure Shelly is a she? :dunno:

Hey- you are right! We never did figure that one out. This question needs to be in the "Hmmm/mysteries" thread!

Chickpea

Beach Fanatic
Dec 15, 2005
30-A Corridor
Sueshore said:
Not unless I crash!!! :D

I think I will go shake my groove thang with jfunn instead. I feel the need for dancing!

chickpea...I saw you at the AB soiree the other day, but you were holding court and I didn't interrupt! Now that's amazing in itself!!! Saw your special door again!!! :love: it!!!

Sueshore, you should have said Hi!!! :nono1: :nono1: but you are forgiven because of all the nice things you say about our door!!! :cool:

Chickpea

Beach Fanatic
Dec 15, 2005
30-A Corridor
Chickpea, I saw your house from the outside yesterday. It looks great, but I want the inside tour one day. I will have to bring my sunglasses next time due to burned retnas.[/QUOTE]

Will do better than just tour - will have you over for wine, beer or whatever you drink and will make sure it is at dusk so you can skip sunglasses!!

Agreed with your comment about nice that houses at Aquatera seem modest in size. Nice designs too by McWhorter. He is very good.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
OK I have RSVP'd now I would love to meet some of you peoples in person. Should I put a SoWal sticker on my forehead????

Chickpea

Beach Fanatic
Dec 15, 2005
30-A Corridor
InletBchDweller said:
OK I have RSVP'd now I would love to meet some of you peoples in person. Should I put a SoWal sticker on my forehead????
Good idea! I too would love to meet some of them peoples as you say - maybe we pick a spot(eg: southwest corner), pick a time and agree to congregate!

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
ok , well ....it starts at 6:30 with valet parking??? (dont know how that is going to work) so how about 7:15 meet somewhere in case someone is late???? I do not know the layout of the party. I know that there is a band. Does anyone have any ideas on where to meet??? SW corner could work...

Chickpea

Beach Fanatic
Dec 15, 2005
30-A Corridor
InletBchDweller said:
ok , well ....it starts at 6:30 with valet parking??? (dont know how that is going to work) so how about 7:15 meet somewhere in case someone is late???? I do not know the layout of the party. I know that there is a band. Does anyone have any ideas on where to meet??? SW corner could work...

Name the place, time and I will be there with Olive? Scrltbegonya? Sueshore (is she decides to crash????), anyone else? Shelly???? Come on come on whereever you are....

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
OK how about in front of the band at 7:15??? I may know what I am wearing tomm and can go by that.....Maybe Kurt has some Koozies we all can hold?? Or a flashing neon pin???

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Perhaps you missed the post about the SoWal codes. The question is, "How do you spell funn?" and the reply is, "The Otter Flies at Midnight."

Chickpea

Beach Fanatic
Dec 15, 2005
30-A Corridor
InletBchDweller said:
OK how about in front of the band at 7:15??? I may know what I am wearing tomm and can go by that.....Maybe Kurt has some Koozies we all can hold?? Or a flashing neon pin???

Dance like your avatar!!! I love it and you will be recognizable :rotfl:

But do let me know tomorrow what you will be wearing and I will too.