• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
InletBchDweller said:
OK how about in front of the band at 7:15??? I may know what I am wearing tomm and can go by that.....Maybe Kurt has some Koozies we all can hold?? Or a flashing neon pin???

How about a SoWal sticker on your booty?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
So, how was it??? Who was there???? Any pics????

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
Chickpea said:
Name the place, time and I will be there with Olive? Scrltbegonya? Sueshore (is she decides to crash????), anyone else? Shelly???? Come on come on whereever you are....

OH! I opted not to go...but you'll have to tell me about it...I am very interested. They have been so busy all week setting up.

Unplugged

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2005
Sueshore said:
So, how was it??? Who was there???? Any pics????
Sushore, you really missed a great party!!! With so many SoWalers there, what event could have possibly swayed you from this one??!

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Just got home from the night out. Was a nice party but missed Chickpea!!! :sosad:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Unplugged said:
Sushore, you really missed a great party!!! With so many SoWalers there, what event could have possibly swayed you from this one??!

:bang: ...I fell asleep. Thursday night caught up with me!!! Then went late and had crab cakes at the RB. I was back in bed around 9:45 pm. So, did anyone get pics????

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Sorry I didn't make it to the Par-tee...and I'm sure by now all the contracts have been scooped up. :sosad:

Not to be outdone, I was planning on investing in another waterfront condo ($700K), the Realtor sent me this tape--tell me what you all think: YouTube - Condo