• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Professor

Beach Comber
May 20, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Whose step child hosted the party? Please… If you know what actually happened please share. Or was this a situation where someone connected at the county level put the brakes on the prosecution?

bob bob

Beach Fanatic
Mar 29, 2017
SRB
Whose step child hosted the party? Please… If you know what actually happened please share. Or was this a situation where someone connected at the county level put the brakes on the prosecution?

Professor

Beach Comber
May 20, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Yes, it's hard to press charges when one of your step children throws a rager.

Good grief Bob Bob. Do I have to go the courthouse in DFS and file an affidavit stating that I’m not the homeowner, not related to the homeowner, don’t know the homeowner personally and post it here?

Again, for those with the extraordinarily thick craniums, I was simply trying to keep the story alive to hold local law enforcement accountable. If there is more to the story as to why no charges, tell the community.

Every second home/STR owner should be asking this.

J

Jamea bentwood

Good grief Bob Bob. Do I have to go the courthouse in DFS and file an affidavit stating that I’m not the homeowner, not related to the homeowner, don’t know the homeowner personally and post it here?

Again, for those with the extraordinarily thick craniums, I was simply trying to keep the story alive to hold local law enforcement accountable. If there is more to the story as to why no charges, tell the community.

Every second home/STR owner should be asking this.
If you follow the link he posted you'll find answers to your question.

Talk about thick. :doh::D