• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Professor

Beach Lover
May 20, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
It's clear that you're the homeowner. You've come to a public place to air your grievances and you don't like that people don't care about your first world problems.

Honestly, with your attitude I hope no one does get arrested. Your entitlement is ridiculous.

The actual rumor, since you want to continue this, is that you or your husband has an older child from a previous marriage who's off at boarding school and was complicit in the planning and promotion of the party as revenge for being sent off.
Matt, it’s clear that you don’t know what or who you are talking about. What is clear is that, with your assumptions and theories, is that you violate the maxim/quote: “It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”.

I am not the homeowner. I do not directly know the homeowners. That’s the first I have heard that rumor.

The reason I posted this thread is so that this will not die. . If it’s ok that people break in, throw parties, vandalize, destroy, steal personal items from homes while owners are away and LE does nothing about it, or at the very least update the public then A LOT of second homeowners, vacation rental owners should be concerned. I was thinking of the community at large in posting this.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Matt, it’s clear that you don’t know what or who you are talking about. What is clear is that, with your assumptions and theories, is that you violate the maxim/quote: “It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”.

I am not the homeowner. I do not directly know the homeowners. That’s the first I have heard that rumor.

The reason I posted this thread is so that this will not die. . If it’s ok that people break in, throw parties, vandalize, destroy, steal personal items from homes while owners are away and LE does nothing about it, or at the very least update the public then A LOT of second homeowners, vacation rental owners should be concerned. I was thinking of the community at large in posting this.

Aren't you THE martyr? Find a hobby or volunteer. This is not the norm in sowal or Walton as a whole. You've posted things about this family with little to no actual knowledge. Perhaps follow your own advice?

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005

Why is it that there are no arrests from this high profile crime which happened in June 2022?
Is it true that Walton County politicians’ kids were there and that’s why?
What are the facts?

SUP Boarder

Beach Lover
Jun 12, 2019
Seacrest
Case closed. No arrests made.

WaterColor House Party

Adkinson said investigators located and spoke with many of the partygoers, records showing at least a majority of them minors, to figure out who the original perpetrator was.

But he said because there was reportedly no to very little damage to the home caused during the party, no injuries were reported, and they have not arrested any of the partygoers. He added that for a burglary or trespassing charge to stick, there needs to be intent. He said because the partygoers were invited to the party, those charges would not have been held up or prosecuted by the state’s attorney’s office.

Professor

Beach Lover
May 20, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
In a word, this is alarming. The lead law enforcement agency has chosen to not enforce laws that have clearly been broken. So long as you are not the one who actually initiated the break in, but are in a home that is not yours, that's OK in Walton County? You can just say you were invited by you dont know who.

As for folks asking "what are the facts?", I guess we will never know.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
In a word, this is alarming. The lead law enforcement agency has chosen to not enforce laws that have clearly been broken. So long as you are not the one who actually initiated the break in, but are in a home that is not yours, that's OK in Walton County? You can just say you were invited by you dont know who.

As for folks asking "what are the facts?", I guess we will never know.

Yes, it's hard to press charges when one of your step children throws a rager.