• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
I was going to PM you and started writing it and decided I should share my idea with everyone.

Thanks for sharing your burden with us...you don't have to carry it all on your own. I promise to pray for you, Doug and Kalie every day. I'm going to print out the picture of the two of you and tape it to the side of my monitor. Everytime I see it I'll remember to pray.
i_praying.gif

:love: you!!!! Hang in there!!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I was going to PM you and started writing it and decided I should share my idea with everyone.

Thanks for sharing your burden with us...you don't have to carry it all on your own. I promise to pray for you, Doug and Kalie every day. I'm going to print out the picture of the two of you and tape it to the side of my monitor. Everytime I see it I'll remember to pray.
i_praying.gif

:love: ...God love you OL! That is the sweetest thing I have read all day!

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk
I'm very sorry for what you and your's are going through Kat. I know that any type of illness takes a toll on the whole family -- and my heart is with each of you. :love: :wave:

dunelover

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2007
Oklahoma girl
www.thebeamstore.com
There is no room for fear....only love.

Bless you all!:love: Doug & Kat
Kat & Doug--Know that you will all be in my prayers. I will pray for a complete success, guidance of the surgeons hands and ability on the part of the nursing staff. I will pray that the restaurant will run smoothly during Dougs absence. I will pray that you, Kat, have the strength and stamina to run the family and support your husband thru this time. I am glad you have a place to share, and pray that you have many friends to be at your side as well.

Since you quoted the above, I thought you might appreciate this verse. It is 1 John 4:18-19 "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. We love because He first loved us."

Know that there are many prayers and hugs coming your way.:love:

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach

i_praying.gif

Wow! :love: Thoughtful idea.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
This is why I share....because of people like all of you! My eyes are filled with tears of joy, love, and blessings. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I believe that things happen for a reason....and lately prayer has been the focus in my life. I've always prayed, in fact have taught spiritual classes on prayer....now my own faith in prayer is being tested. My trust in humanity is being brought to the top of my concerns....and I AM not left wanting!

:love: Kat

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
My mother has had this condition and battled back. You can have a good outcome. Good things are very possible with skilled care.

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
My mother has had this condition and battled back. You can have a good outcome. Good things are very possible with skilled care.
Yes, I have known 2 people just in the past year who had this exact same kind of surgery. One was in their 30's the other was 60-ish. They're fine to this day!!! :clap::clap:

I'll be thinking of you both. :love::love:

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com
You are a strong woman. I know because it takes one to know one. I am smiling as I read many of your friends posts. Please reach out if you need to talk or vent or anything. Know that Doug will be in many prayers, and we want to be here to help you. I love you and I am here anytime.

:love: :love: :love: