• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30aconcerned

Beach Lover
Oct 26, 2012
I'll bet she's a forum lurker.

I don't believe Commissioner Meadows needs to "lurk" anywhere. I have found C. Meadows to be forthright, objective, helpful and caring about the MANY issues facing our 30-A. She is truly one of the least politicized public officials with which I have dealt. Bring your issue to her and she will study, investigate and act on the issue. South Walton should be proud to have such a dedicated public servant.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I don't believe Commissioner Meadows needs to "lurk" anywhere. I have found C. Meadows to be forthright, objective, helpful and caring about the MANY issues facing our 30-A. She is truly one of the least politicized public officials with which I have dealt. Bring your issue to her and she will study, investigate and act on the issue. South Walton should be proud to have such a dedicated public servant.

Agree. Lurking is just a term for those who read the forum regularly without posting. There are many. We hear from them often when out and about.

bamabeachbum

Beach Fanatic
May 31, 2006
Decatur,Alabama
We are at the public beach access between legacy and seacreast This guy has set up chairs two deep with most not rented. Was looking at buying close to this area but thank goodness we saw this. We have been coming down here for 10 years never scene it like this. Not good at all

I have no issue with him trying to earn a living but don't set up chairs if you have not rented them.

Last edited: