• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
Take the Veterans Expressway all the way to the Suncoast Parkway. At the end of the Suncoast Parkway (589) jog west on 98 until you hit 19. This is where you'll hit a few lights as you go through Homosassa & Crystal River.

Keep going north on 19 until you reach Perry. Head west on 98 until you reach 267, which will take you to Highway 20. Go west on Highway 20 all the way to 79 if you like, then head south to 98 and then to 30-A, or keep going on 20 until you get to Highway 331 and go south over the bridge.

Okay is Suncoast Pkwy that fairly new toll road that ends outside Homosassa? When I go to Sarasota sometimes I take I-10 to 19 then go down and get on the toll road to get to Tampa and then go over to St. Pete and then Sarasota. It is a nice, less stressful drive, compared to the Interstate. But lately all of my meetings are in Orlando. I can leave the house and make it to the hotel in 5.5 hours, and overall it is really not that bad of a drive on I-75.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Okay is Suncoast Pkwy that fairly new toll road that ends outside Homosassa? When I go to Sarasota sometimes I take I-10 to 19 then go down and get on the toll road to get to Tampa and then go over to St. Pete and then Sarasota. It is a nice, less stressful drive, compared to the Interstate. But lately all of my meetings are in Orlando. I can leave the house and make it to the hotel in 5.5 hours, and overall it is really not that bad of a drive on I-75.

Yes -- the Suncoast Pkway is that newer toll road. I was pleasantly surprised!
It's usually not a bad drive on the interstate, but it does get kind of boring. Next time we skirt the big bend like that we'll stop at some funn places, maybe weeki watchee?

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
Yes -- the Suncoast Pkway is that newer toll road. I was pleasantly surprised!
It's usually not a bad drive on the interstate, but it does get kind of boring. Next time we skirt the big bend like that we'll stop at some funn places, maybe weeki watchee?

The problem I have is I can not drive past the DQ in Cross City without a stop.