• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bill Clinton Comes To Destin

New posts
While that sounds like something that Hillary would say, Hillary and Bill have two very different ways of communicating with the public. I cannot say that I was a fan of Bill, but he sure was a smooth talker, and Hillary is far from it. In fact, she makes me cringe every time she opens her mouth, much like hearing someone drawing their fingernails down the chalkboard. I think in some respects, Bill made a good leader and many people looked up to him, but I think Hillary would not be perceived as a leader.

Have to agree with that!
 
Not that crazy about how Bill handles his personal life, but I'd vote for him again!!!!! So, maybe you're right destinconsierge......a vote for Hil IS a vote for BILL!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Yep, her voice grates on my nerves too sometimes.:yikes:

 
Katz...after catching some of the YouBoob debate, I'll tell ya' who grates on my nerves (besides Hill)...EDWARDS! Is he the consumate politician or what? They can all spin a question to serve themselves, but this guy gets a trophy! :roll:
 
Not that crazy about how Bill handles his personal life, but I'd vote for him again!!!!! So, maybe you're right destinconsierge......a vote for Hil IS a vote for BILL!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Yep, her voice grates on my nerves too sometimes.:yikes:

Hilary is NOT my 1st choice and
Bill Clinton didn't do anything that alot husbands do,
but he did and continues to do alot of good things. Judge not least you be judged...I admire Hilary for her actions in the face of all that.

IMO, we need to get strong, experienced folks in charge of bringing our nation back together and our kids home.

......Kudo's to Charles Morgan for bringing some attention to our piece of paradise.
 
Katz...after catching some of the YouBoob debate, I'll tell ya' who grates on my nerves (besides Hill)...EDWARDS! Is he the consumate politician or what? They can all spin a question to serve themselves, but this guy gets a trophy! :roll:
I thought so too!
 

Yep, her voice grates on my nerves too sometimes.:yikes:

For me, it isn't so much her voice, as what she says. She has no ideas of her own, and trying to get her to voice her own opinion is rather difficult. She wants to see the results of the opinion polls prior to saying anything, and that scares the ba-geezers out of me, because the people who vote in the opinion polls are supposed to represent our uninformed population. Scary!
 
Hilary is NOT my 1st choice and
Bill Clinton didn't do anything that alot husbands do,
but he did and continues to do alot of good things. Judge not least you be judged...I admire Hilary for her actions in the face of all that.

IMO, we need to get strong, experienced folks in charge of bringing our nation back together and our kids home.

......Kudo's to Charles Morgan for bringing some attention to our piece of paradise.
Hillary played dumb to the Monica story because she didn't want to blow her shot at the Presidency. Bill may have not done more than a lot of husbands do, but that doesn't make it right. In fact, it sets the bad example for the population. His actions show that it is okay to break your vows which were made before God and the State. Furthermore, he went a step to far, IMO, lying about it while under oath. He could have said, "My sex life is none of your d_mn business," but no, he lied about, while looking all loving and caring. Now he wasn't the first to sleep around while in office, but I think he was the first to blatantly lie about it to the public in a press release. Not the role model I want for my kids. I want a President (wishful thinking) who will set a good example as a person and a leader. I do hold elected officials to higher standards. They put themselves on a pedestal for everyone to see, so it seems rather ridiculous that they don't think they are being watched by everyone.

As for judging, do you think we should close our eyes and pull the lever when we are selecting a leader for our country? To me, that doesn't make sense. Elected politicians need to be judged every day in order to keep them somewhat honest. I think you are pushing the envelope on that statement about not judging. ;-)
 
Hillary played dumb to the Monica story because she didn't want to blow her shot at the Presidency. Bill may have not done more than a lot of husbands do, but that doesn't make it right. In fact, it sets the bad example for the population. His actions show that it is okay to break your vows which were made before God and the State. Furthermore, he went a step to far, IMO, lying about it while under oath. He could have said, "My sex life is none of your d_mn business," but no, he lied about, while looking all loving and caring. Now he wasn't the first to sleep around while in office, but I think he was the first to blatantly lie about it to the public in a press release. Not the role model I want for my kids. I want a President (wishful thinking) who will set a good example as a person and a leader. I do hold elected officials to higher standards. They put themselves on a pedestal for everyone to see, so it seems rather ridiculous that they don't think they are being watched by everyone.

As for judging, do you think we should close our eyes and pull the lever when we are selecting a leader for our country? To me, that doesn't make sense. Elected politicians need to be judged every day in order to keep them somewhat honest. I think you are pushing the envelope on that statement about not judging. ;-)

YES, it was wrong for him to lie, and 2 wrongs do not make right. But what about redeemtion?

Husbands and wives make vows before God.

As parents, how we behave is our children's role model.

As for closing our eyes and pulling a lever to elect a leader, IMO ....and I have one just like everyone else... the record shows that is exactly what happened when George Bush was elected.

I too want a honest elected officials.

I am not judging anyone, I simply quoted what the bible says. Not pushing any envelope.

Anyway, my point in posting this was to share the information. :lolabove:
 
Anyway, my point in posting this was to share the information. :lolabove:

Sorry if I misread what you wrote, but what I gathered from your post was that it was okay for our leader to commit adultery because other men do it. I also gathered that you didn't want us to judge our political candidates.
 
While that sounds like something that Hillary would say, Hillary and Bill have two very different ways of communicating with the public. I cannot say that I was a fan of Bill, but he sure was a smooth talker, and Hillary is far from it. In fact, she makes me cringe every time she opens her mouth, much like hearing someone drawing their fingernails down the chalkboard. I think in some respects, Bill made a good leader and many people looked up to him, but I think Hillary would not be perceived as a leader.

+1
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top