• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

pete23

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2007
If you are talking about the two on Coopersmith the buyer was the Bank that was holding the mortgage.

jamnolfin

Beach Lover
Mar 6, 2007
That was quite rough... SWGB may not have ever run a Bazooka, Banjo or 10" box but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a damn clue.

I do know that I'd rather see my guys running 12 foot lids with stilts, boxing their flats and busting their buttjoints than picking up contaminated mud off the floor. But that's just me. I'm still learning.

Yeah, I shouldnt call people out. Ive done "small" sheetrock jobs and its a very messy profession.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
They seemed like nicely done homes during the Parade, but can't say anything about final price as they were on Josh's recent foreclosures list! :wave:

They seemed like nicely done homes during the Parade, but can't say anything about final price as they were on Josh's recent foreclosures list! :wave:

I'm looking at those jobs right now from my job. There is quite the get together of "movers and shakers" down there. It looks like a German car maker convention. I wish I had half the experience in bank finance as those pro's do.

MissSunshine

Beach Comber
Jul 16, 2008
Tallahassee, Florida
Wow, little did I know!

Thanks to everyone for their answers to my simple question of building vs buying. We are in the beginning stages of all of this and don't have specifics at this time. But, I do appreciate all of the vested interest in the subject. We'll continue down the path and explore all of our options before deciding exactly what we want. Great discussion!