• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
Why every time I log in and state something you chime in with insults. Then all of a sudden I'm the with personally attacking you hmmmmm.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Aug 3, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Where was the outcry when private citizens were slaughtered at the hands of the SoWal crew? Posts were moved or locked, that's sad!
There was no outcry...private citizens have literally been verbally slaughtered...that is a perfect word...by people on this site. Reputations destroyed and it has been allowed to stay up here...totally shameful and not what South Walton is about. I think the offenders do not know what "private citizen" means and/or don't realize that there are even limits, although much tougher to reach, in saying things about elected officials.

But legalities aside, the behavior is depraved and immoral.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
Back to why I was on this site please someone.. The numbers keep going up up up how am I to believe you and your hundreds of signs missing. Someone posted last week how can we trust tony with a 8 million dollar investment blah blah blah. Well

Guys she can't count signs and somebody is making up numbers please talk some sense here.