• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Scott Brannon when id you start posting again? Robert Nelson just so you know Misty never asked for anything, she needed a repair man for her washer and dryer and asked me if Edgewater ever had any used ones she could "BUY" Mary Nelson had a new set she did not like and she gave it to her as she was getting a new one. Some people like to help others and some hide behind their computer to spread false rumors. So whoever posted this malicious nasty comments needs to identify themselves or shut up. I personally like to help people and if you do not then I will pray for you.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
I was told by Cindy a long time ago Hal Laird made this picture of Cindy , so I guess Hal post under Jasper C. This picture came up in her deposition and she was told someone was casing her car and they got out of that truck. She made a picture to get the tag number. Everyone put on your big boy pants if you have any if not I will buy you a pair.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Scott Brannon when id you start posting again? Robert Nelson just so you know Misty never asked for anything, she needed a repair man for her washer and dryer and asked me if Edgewater ever had any used ones she could "BUY" Mary Nelson had a new set she did not like and she gave it to her as she was getting a new one. Some people like to help others and some hide behind their computer to spread false rumors. So whoever posted this malicious nasty comments needs to identify themselves or shut up. I personally like to help people and if you do not then I will pray for you.

Suzanne, I think "earl's" accusations are in regard to help that Sara Comander offered back when I got sick in Nov. but regardless the only 2 people present during those conversations were myself and Sara. Anything "earl" has to add is rumor and/or flat out lies on his part, he wasn't there. I'd like to believe Sara has a tad more integrity and moral character than to go around talking about her constituents in the way that "earl" has implied.

Desperate people do desperate things and these folks are grasping at wind mills to get Phony Tony elected.

Yes, I am the proud recipient of a brand new Kenmore washer and dryer and am eternally grateful to Mary Nelson and you for your help in getting them to me. They have made things so much easier! The gentleman who delivered and installed them was also a sweetheart! The washer/dryer was also a conversation "earl" was not privy to and he can make whatever he likes out of it. I was here, "earl" was not and we know the truth.

"earl" are there any other confessions you want out of me (a private citizen)? Is there anything else you would like to try and shame me over or have I succinctly answered questions, innuendos and false allegations that are really none of your damn business?

fletch7245

Beach Lover
Jun 19, 2012

As most of you know, I elected to not litter the roadways with my signs. However, some of my stubborn (but well meaning) supporters decided to put some out anyway. The DOT called to let me know they will be removing signs on Monday. If you have placed any signs, please collect them and let me know what you have; we may use them on August 30th at the precincts. Thank you!

FactorFiction

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2016
As most of you know, I elected to not litter the roadways with my signs. However, some of my stubborn (but well meaning) supporters decided to put some out anyway. The DOT called to let me know they will be removing signs on Monday. If you have placed any signs, please collect them and let me know what you have; we may use them on August 30th at the precincts. Thank you!
Thank you for trying to keep our roadsides clutter free!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
The Walton County Sheriff’s Office is seeking help from the public in identifying the individual in the photo. He is a suspect in recent thefts of political signs throughout the county. Anyone with information that can lead to the identification of the individual is asked to contact Inv. Nick Embry at 850-892-8111

14095933_10153647834646493_4536997905923523653_n.png