• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cancelling Plans

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cork On the Ocean said:
Fox - BE NICE! I'm a gator! No judgements, no stereotypes, just acceptance and example.

Let he without sin cast the first stone
A man who sees a speck in the eye of his brother has a board in his own mind
etc. etc.

I do agree that the avatar infers agression but again, it doesn't say that she's arrogant to me, maybe she's a football fan and just proud of her alma mater.

The Bipolar comment appears attacking and offensive. Dont know whether you meant it that way or not but it wasn't nice and I personally don't feel it's my place to judge anybody.

My sentiments exactly Cork!!!!!
 
I meant her posts are all over the place and have pissed a lot of people off. I'm a gator fan too and I cringe when i see her posting crap with the gator head.

But then again she did say she roots for other teams so maybe she doesn't deserve the head.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top