• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
on my way wednesday with big bunches of dried catnip for all of the seaside kitties. i will hand it over to you all to dole out as needed. later this spring i will pot up some for you to grow, and will do it with hte "cage" setup as described - should work!

Suncat

Beach Fanatic
Jun 12, 2005
Tennessee
Jake Rules!!!! Jake is the big grey. For years we had a Calico named Levi. What's Bud & Alley's without an alley cat? Thanks to Gretchen & 2bohemians for looking out for the Seaside Kitties.

Jake does rule! (See my avatar) I have visited him for years and always bring him special treats. Bud and Alley's is definitely his territory. Thanks to you all who watch after him! Tell him I'll see him soon!

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
on my way wednesday with big bunches of dried catnip for all of the seaside kitties. i will hand it over to you all to dole out as needed. later this spring i will pot up some for you to grow, and will do it with hte "cage" setup as described - should work!

:clap: You are so sweet Beach Angel, we can't wait to meet you and give the kitties there grown-with-love treats!

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
i'll stop by on thursday - see you then!

Thank you Beach Angel for your generous bag of kitty weed. All of the cats are now sufficiently stoned and lovin' every minute of it .... we passed it out to as many of them as we could find ... and admittedly saved a small stash for our neighbors cats ... we just got a call from her and she said they have gone bonkers .... thanks for the entertainment and the delicious strawberry lovecakes .. we enjoyed them immensely! Happy Valentine's Day!

18821.gif

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
glad the cats enjoyed their treat. and glad you enjoyed yours, too! we were so happy to meet you today, and plan to return later this spring with your planted catnip pot (no pun intended!). take care - :wave:

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
glad the cats enjoyed their treat. and glad you enjoyed yours, too! we were so happy to meet you today, and plan to return later this spring with your planted catnip pot (no pun intended!). take care - :wave:

It was great to meet the both of you too. We can't wait ... or should we say the cats can't wait to get their spring time harvest. If we don't see you again before you leave, please have a safe trip back home.

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
i have the catnip planter all ready, and will get it to you before i leave. if you are closed, i will leave it right outside the front desk area so you can find it easily, and i will email you to let you know.

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
the catnip was dropped off tonight - it is on the little table in front of the front desk of perspicacity. we had treats for the 4 cats who hang out with you - and also gave them some fresh 'nip. they were VERY content when we left them!!