• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Chains on 30A - how?

New posts
Visiting and living are tooooooooo different things. You know Alabama is going to Kill Auburn this year. :clap_1:

:funn: That's hilarious.
 
Chain, chain, chain....chain of fools.
 
I was just trying to get this thread back to chains. Seems football is invading every thread!


Ok back on track. There are no more local places to eat that are not for sale. So I do not want a :banned: McDonalds here on 30-A ,even though that would be a cash machine, I am not opposed to Subway. Auburn use to have a dump called Mama Goldburgs that served subs. I use to eat there after Bama put the Aubs through the up-rights. Like we will do again this year :bow:
 
so houston's it is.

i think the subway may get some activity from lunch construction mainly. i wish it was not there also, because besides the big coffee store, it it the first of the chains, and inevitably, more will follow.

jr
 
Last edited:
Watch it! Momma G's is the best!:clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top