• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Chains on 30A - how?

New posts
How funny that I get on the message board to read about restaurants for an upcoming trip to Seagrove and happen on an Auburn-Alabama insult trading session instead- like that is not a daily thing here where I live. As an Auburn alum, I understand the sadness for the "new Auburn" that is unfamiliar to many of us. Take heart, though, young people- your children will grow up and desert the place you thought they would love and it will not matter so much any more!:idontno: My daughter and my money now go to Ole Miss- Go Rebels.
 
How funny that I get on the message board to read about restaurants for an upcoming trip to Seagrove and happen on an Auburn-Alabama insult trading session instead- like that is not a daily thing here where I live. As an Auburn alum, I understand the sadness for the "new Auburn" that is unfamiliar to many of us. Take heart, though, young people- your children will grow up and desert the place you thought they would love and it will not matter so much any more!:idontno: My daughter and my money now go to Ole Miss- Go Rebels.

Oh, did you know Kimmifunn at good old Alabama Poly?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top