• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
You'd think they'd make 100% sure that the drainage issues at the amphitheater are fixed properly before they spend a fortune on palms. None of my business. Someone has deep pockets.

I also heard from an employee at Bud's that a rooftop deck will be added to Pizza Bar. Awesome! So Dave won't be outta there anytime soon. The plan is supposed to be completed in 2030. By then I won't care about the changes and will probably have sold our investments there.

momof2kids

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
You don't need it in a walk-able community.

Why is it not needed? I'm not walking 15+ miles from my house in SRB to Seaside for an event. I would drive there and need a parking spot. Most events they host do not have shuttle service - parades, nutcracker, yard sale, music nights. Even it there isn't an event locals still drive there in the summer and enjoy the area and will need to park somewhere.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Not every event at seaside is meant for everyone within a 50 mile radius. Personally if I can't find a legal spot within seaside I'll try the public parking between seaside and watercolor. Failing that I just go home.