• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
No a la carte for you two!!! :evil:

ARGH! mr coco made me not happy and i don't want to go back there for a while...but lack of cheese dip just might kill me! :shock:

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
OFFH isn't open for lunch, unfortunately. We do have early bird specials from 4:30 until (I think) 6:45. The menu is a bit smaller but it is a great deal. It's buy one entree get one (of equal or lesser value) for FREE! Can't beat that.:clap_1:

I was there Friday at 6:00 PM. The posted Early Bird special (at least for Friday) ended at 5:30.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I was there Friday at 6:00 PM. The posted Early Bird special (at least for Friday) ended at 5:30.
I think the signs out front of OFFH states that it ends at 6:30pm. My guess is that your order would need to be turned in by that time, as opposed to you entering the restaurant by then.

water baby

Beach Lover
Sep 25, 2006
Seagrove
I ahve not tried their lunch menu, but Coco's has a lunch special for $5.95 and dinner in 15% off. We do like their food!!

Another great lunch spot is Gravel Road in Grayton Beach. Everything I've tried on their menu is excellent, but the chicken pot pie is a must-do.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
I thought I would revive this thread.

I don't really like to cook on vacation, well really anytime:D , but I don't want to break the bank next week either. Short of leaving the kids at the condo w/ peanut butter sandwiches, I'm wondering how I'm going to accomplish this. :blush: I know we'll be visiting Amores, Red Bar for lunch, Seagrove Mkt, maybe Shades, maybe Spicy Noodle, definetly Coco's and we may even drive into Destin.:eek: Can't help it, just gotta do it at least once.

Is Angelina's still open? Any new found food bargains on 30-A?

Sorry - these are in Destin and not on 30A: Try the Destin Taqueria on Main Street, just off 98. Low prices, great food, kid friendly. Also - Dewey Destin's on Calhoun Street - outside dining, great price and value.

We did not have a good experience at Seagrove Market this year :sosad:

On 30A - Smiling Fish Cafe is a pretty good bet.