• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Chef Abe Drinkin's Thai Dinner

New posts
kathydwells said:
So Abe, what does it take to get you to come and cook dinner for a really, really, sweet, nice girl? :lol:

I would advise against it. His food makes your head pound the next morning. :bang:
 
kurt said:
I would advise against it. His food makes your head pound the next morning. :bang:
I ate the food and my head isn't pounding, but I drank only 2 shots of Sake and a glass or two of wine and I wasn't mixing it with bourbon. :idontno:
 
CV004_-_Houseboy.jpg
 
kurt said:
I would advise against it. His food makes your head pound the next morning. :bang:
That's the Maker's Mark dumb dumb.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top