• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Chef Abe Drinkin's Thai Dinner

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
She may be too thaid to potty. :floor:

:lolabove: I don't think she is ever to thaied to potty! Speaking of which...Molly just passed out after getting drunk at the dentist's office this morning. I was her designated driver. Next thing you know, I'll be driving her to her meetings!
 
Sueshore said:
:lolabove: I don't think she is ever to thaied to potty! Speaking of which...Molly just passed out after getting drunk at the dentist's office this morning. I was her designated driver. Next thing you know, I'll be driving her to her meetings!

the dog dentist?:confused: did she have a little cavity?
 
Tootsie said:
the dog dentist?:confused: did she have a little cavity?

No, remember she had braces back last winter? This was her checkup and she had to have xrays and they gave her some happy juice. She's been sleeping it off ever since. I am happy to report that all is well with her teeth and we both got gold stars from Dr. Sunny Ruth! (I just love her name). Dr. Sunny Ruth has promised to send all the pics of Molly's braces so y'all can see them. SJ will have to post them though. :biggrin:
 
kathydwells said:
So Abe, what does it take to get you to come and cook dinner for a really, really, sweet, nice girl? :lol:



You can come over this weekend; we are cooking up some ribs or would you like some crabcakes, or how about some fish tacos?
 
Abe Drinkin said:
You can come over this weekend; we are cooking up some ribs or would you like some crabcakes, or how about some fish tacos?

Oh man, a weekend too soon! Enjoy, I will be there in spirit!
 
Smiling JOe said:
I thought you were coming today???

SJ, where have you been for last month? Check my sig line....it is NEXT Saturday, I have only said it a 100 times. :biggrin: I :wub: you though.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top