• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
OK Jasper, I was waiting for that one!

That video was shared on Facebook not more than an hour ago by Tony Anderson's daughter in law. No agenda here folks move along!!

This race has become less about issues and more about mudslinging in the District 5. Tony Anderson denies he's been a party to it but those ads are coming from the same people who have financially backed his entire campaign. His daughter in law is currently passing the negative video around Facebook about Meadows...cuts and snippets of conversations and board meetings when Cindy Meadows got tired of being pushed by "good ole boys" and defended herself and her constituents. The ad hominem attacks from "certain" folks are ridiculous and childish! I have less of an issue with Our Generation because the majority of their ads were for the most part truthful! If mudslinging "wins" this race we deserve Tony Anderson and his ilk because the voters were less informed about the issues and more concerned about the trash.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
P. S. Poor poor Hal Laird, the "wanna be victim" of Cindy Meadows.

Jasper C.

Banned
Aug 14, 2016
SRB
OK Jasper, I was waiting for that one!

That video was shared on Facebook not more than an hour ago by Tony Anderson's daughter in law. No agenda here folks move along!!

This race has become less about issues and more about mudslinging in the District 5. Tony Anderson denies he's been a party to it but those ads are coming from the same people who have financially backed his entire campaign. His daughter in law is currently passing the negative video around Facebook about Meadows...cuts and snippets of conversations and board meetings when Cindy Meadows got tired of being pushed by "good ole boys" and defended herself and her constituents. The ad hominem attacks from "certain" folks are ridiculous and childish! I have less of an issue with Our Generation because the majority of their ads were for the most part truthful! If mudslinging "wins" this race we deserve Tony Anderson and his ilk because the voters were less informed about the issues and more concerned about the trash.
When you say "trash" I assume you are speaking of Cindy Meadows trash talking any and everyone at these meetings?

Marmot

Beach Lover
Jun 16, 2016
SRB
With all of the editing and snippets taken out of context, this video says more about Mr Anderson's campaign......desperation and low.

Last edited:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
When you say "trash" I assume you are speaking of Cindy Meadows trash talking any and everyone at these meetings?

Win your whistle blower lawsuit and then let's talk !

Jasper C.

Banned
Aug 14, 2016
SRB
With all of the editing and snippets taken out of context, this video says more about Mr Anderson's campaign......desperate & dirty.
The videos are not just snippets but give you the view of a conversation preceding the rude behavior. How has a commissioner been allowed to act this way? No one made this stuff up...it happened and is archived in the BCC meetings.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

No I'm talking about folks who are perpetuating the lies, rumors, innuendos and snippets taken out of context...like the one YOU posted!!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
The videos are not just snippets but give you the view of a conversation preceding the rude behavior. How has a commissioner been allowed to act this way? No one made this stuff up...it happened and is archived in the BCC meetings.

Who bookmarked them and saved them to create the snippets? You or Robert Nelson?

Jasper C.

Banned
Aug 14, 2016
SRB
No I'm talking about folks who are perpetuating the lies, rumors, innuendos and snippets taken out of context...like the one YOU posted!!
How is this video that was posted on YouTube a lie, rumor or inneuendo or out of context? Was that not Cindy, did she not say those rude things?