• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
How is this video that was posted on YouTube a lie, rumor or inneuendo or out of context? Was that not Cindy, did she not say those rude things?

Already answered that question...move along Hal.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
ummm,not Hal and I'm perfectly content hanging here watching you defend bad behavior.

I'm not defending anything. Don't need to. It's already been said that this is nothing more than ad hominem attacks by dis-grunts.

Good Night....have fum trolling!

Aug 3, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
And all of this was behind the board table....wow...makes you really wonder what she is like when she's meeting with people in private.

Oh, that topic is covered in Randy Gartner's ethics complaint....forgot about that.

So much bellyaching about a good commissioner, Cecilia Jones, on this site while the unprofessionalism of Meadows went unprobed by all of you super awesome detectives!

Oh and if Meadows' own words and bizarre comments are "negative," then you have an alternative in the primary!!!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
It must have been Cecilia Jones' fault. Call the authorities! She has my sign....waaaaa waaaaa waaaa

Go figure that you support a sitting Commissioner taking private property belonging to one of her own constituents and failing to return it after she was asked repeatedly to do so.

What other illegal activities do you support (?)...just so everyone knows the type of people who are really supporting T. Anderson.

Your actions speak volumes!

Aug 3, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Go figure that you support a sitting Commissioner taking private property belonging to one of her own constituents and failing to return it after she was asked repeatedly to do so.

What other illegal activities do you support (?)...just so everyone knows the type of people who are really supporting T. Anderson.

Your actions speak volumes!

Your story has been discredited...

I don't care if someone picked up hundreds of signs and one errant sign was in the bunch...that happens...they look alike. Not a big deal.

I want a commissioner who doesn't behave like the one in the video.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I want a commissioner who doesn't behave like the one in the video.

For the sake of argument, lets assume hypothetically T. Anderson manages to get himself elected.

Then we get a Commissioner who acts like Cecilia Jones and condones the taking of private property.

I can't decide which is worse!

Just so you know darlin, we already know there are a couple crooks on the BCC. We don't need anymore!!