• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I don't care if someone picked up hundreds of signs and one errant sign was in the bunch...that happens...they look alike. Not a big deal.

Just so you know what I know...The DOT Rep who came to my door to return my property is the exact same individual Cecilia Jones presented herself to in Ponce De Leon. When Cecilia Jones saw that particular sign, she showed it to the DOT Rep laughed and said to him, look here! Discredit that!

One errant sign you say? BAHAHAHAHA! One SIGN she positively knew didn't belong to her OR to T. Anderson's campaign when she not only showed it to the DOT Rep. but took it and refused to return it after it was pointed out that it didn't belong to her!

A thief by any other name is still a thief!

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Anyone can take a series of historical videos from meetings, snip and cut certain parts in or out and make the person speaking appear as they wish.

While Cindy Meadows definitely takes a firm tone, I know that the one meetings was with an angry mob that kept interrupting. Where was the BCC Chairperson to keep order?

Speaking of order, the next video should be that of Bang Bang Bang Imfelds little gavel, where he and others wanted to silence the people. I specifically recall on meeting at the south end where he wanted a lady arrested by the bailiff.

Can we please have a discussion about the real issues and not someone's tone of voice or allegedly being rude?

The video without the edits would present a much different story.

One good thing is that it's a great idea! C. Jones is up for re election in two years and she needs a video like this. Two years is a long time to gather clips and edit.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
It's tough standing against the ole boy system. I can't imagine the pressure she faces. Imagine what goes on behind the scenes. Just look at the tactics her opponents have taken in this race. It's a shame people go negative when they have nothing positive.

Aug 3, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
It's tough standing against the ole boy system. I can't imagine the pressure she faces. Imagine what goes on behind the scenes. Just look at the tactics her opponents have taken in this race. It's a shame people go negative when they have nothing positive.

Oh so now "negative" politics are bad?

Where were the people of SoWal for like six months while Tony Anderson was attacked in hundreds of posts?

Oh wait, many on this site were POSTING THAT STUFF. And making signs that say "Tony the Phony." Months and months of some of the most ridiculous lies imaginable and childish antics....and meanwhile Anderson was running a positive campaign with lots of new ideas to solve problemsetc.

Did you really think that there wasn't a single soul out there was going to simply let you all get away with trashing him without some kind of response? Come on.

And the response is simply Meadows own words!!!

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
Tony's words and plans aren't his clearly. What will he do when he has to stand on his own feet. Jasper, Indestructable, Earl and the other satan's followers. Tony is a phony and clearly has been an Epic failure at life. Him and Cecilia's improper relationship started long before the negative threads. Tony needs a job where he doesn't have to work clearly. If Tony loses he will be forgotten like last weeks newspaper and that's a great thing. If he wins, we will get the Town of South Walton for sure and in a few more years, the south will have the power to vote EVERY commissioner out! North people, your candidates you support are ruining out lifestyle and strangling your golden goose. How ironic Tony was touting the taxpayers building a new middle school in Defuniak, he doesn't pay any taxes so why not celebrate something you didn't contribute to. Hows that for a fact. Would you want a member of congress who wasn't a citizen? Why would we want someone managing our taxes who doesn't pay them? No brainer.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Always been bad.

You are welcome toi your free ugly speech. After the primary, the only reason the Tony trolls will be on this forum is to gloat if he wins. I'll wager there will be no graciousness if he wins and if he loses I doubt we'll ever hear from you all again. And by trolls I mean you and the nasty handful of new posters who have joined in the last month and have upchucked all over this great community forum which in normal times is an excellent resource which does good and no harm.

Jasper C.

Banned
Aug 14, 2016
SRB
Tony's words and plans aren't his clearly. What will he do when he has to stand on his own feet. Jasper, Indestructable, Earl and the other satan's followers. Tony is a phony and clearly has been an Epic failure at life. Him and Cecilia's improper relationship started long before the negative threads. Tony needs a job where he doesn't have to work clearly. If Tony loses he will be forgotten like last weeks newspaper and that's a great thing. If he wins, we will get the Town of South Walton for sure and in a few more years, the south will have the power to vote EVERY commissioner out! North people, your candidates you support are ruining out lifestyle and strangling your golden goose. How ironic Tony was touting the taxpayers building a new middle school in Defuniak, he doesn't pay any taxes so why not celebrate something you didn't contribute to. Hows that for a fact. Would you want a member of congress who wasn't a citizen? Why would we want someone managing our taxes who doesn't pay them? No brainer.
Satan's followers? WOW! Did you really just say that?

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008

Where were the people of SoWal for like six months while Tony Anderson was attacked in hundreds of posts?

Oh wait, many on this site were POSTING THAT STUFF. And making signs that say "Tony the Phony." Months and months of some of the most ridiculous lies imaginable and childish antics....and meanwhile Anderson was running a positive campaign with lots of new ideas to solve problemsetc.

Did you really think that there wasn't a single soul out there was going to simply let you all get away with trashing him without some kind of response? Come on.

I have pretty much stayed neutral in this race. The first reason is it has been very negative. Secondly none of the threads have talked about why someone should support a candidate. Third, there are 2 other commissioner races that may have the same impact and not a lot of talk. Since the Our Generation group hasn't been as active or maybe I quit noticing them.
I will be glad when the 30th is over and we can move on from there. Maybe we could be a little more civil and discuss the issues in the general.

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale

I wish this campaign had been about issues and making our county better. The WHOLE county. What little discussion there has been about the issues has been about customary use, which is a big issue but not the only one for sure. Almost nothing is said about helping develop the North in a manner that preserves our traditions and way of life while bringing quality jobs in for our children. Tony Anderson is a good man and I commend him for running. Cindy Meadows is a good lady and I commend her for running and appreciate her service to Walton County. Neither deserve some of the things that have been publicly said about them. I worked for Cindy Meadows for 2 years and she was always supportive. She demanded quality work and wanted you to tell her the truth. Ms. Meadows has the education and experience to help us continue to grow responsibly. I have known Tony Anderson for many years and he has always been kind and he worked to help children for many years. He also worked 30 years for one company which shows loyalty and is evidence of quality work. The sad thing is that this election will not tell us one way or the other, in any race, which direction the majority of citizens want the county to go in. What it will tell us is who had the most money, shadow organizations and mud slinging on their side.