• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Tony's words and plans aren't his clearly. What will he do when he has to stand on his own feet. Jasper, Indestructable, Earl and the other satan's followers. Tony is a phony and clearly has been an Epic failure at life. Him and Cecilia's improper relationship started long before the negative threads. Tony needs a job where he doesn't have to work clearly. If Tony loses he will be forgotten like last weeks newspaper and that's a great thing. If he wins, we will get the Town of South Walton for sure and in a few more years, the south will have the power to vote EVERY commissioner out! North people, your candidates you support are ruining out lifestyle and strangling your golden goose. How ironic Tony was touting the taxpayers building a new middle school in Defuniak, he doesn't pay any taxes so why not celebrate something you didn't contribute to. Hows that for a fact. Would you want a member of congress who wasn't a citizen? Why would we want someone managing our taxes who doesn't pay them? No brainer.

You do understand that he was only chosen by the SBA to appeal to North end voters. There's no north vs. south conspiracy, only south end developers who use that tactic to divide and conquer.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Oh so now "negative" politics are bad?

Where were the people of SoWal for like six months while Tony Anderson was attacked in hundreds of posts?

Oh wait, many on this site were POSTING THAT STUFF. And making signs that say "Tony the Phony." Months and months of some of the most ridiculous lies imaginable and childish antics....and meanwhile Anderson was running a positive campaign with lots of new ideas to solve problemsetc.

Did you really think that there wasn't a single soul out there was going to simply let you all get away with trashing him without some kind of response? Come on.

And the response is simply Meadows own words!!!

Hold up just a minute! You and all the other trolls who joined this list in the last couple months have been asked repeatedly, over and over and over again to name just one lie that's been said here about T. Anderson and no one has come up with even half of a lie.

Fact! Anderson was a mail carrier for 30 years.
Fact! Anderson has absolutely no experience in County government and knows nothing about the LDC and Comp plan.
Fact! Anderson is completely backed by the very individuals who have exploited the LDC and Comp. plan that have created the majority of the issues SoWal now faces in regard to infrastructure and the traffic and parking problems created in SoWal because of them!
Fact! Anderson has NO CLUE how to manage a multi million dollar budget. In fairness, neither do ANY of the other current Commissioners as evidenced by all the lawsuits the taxpayers have footed the bill for!
Fact! Not one single idea Anderson has presented as his own for correcting mistakes of the past are his OWN ideas. Those ideas have come from his backers who have created the problems!
Fact! Anderson FAILED to show at open forums where he had an opportunity to be his own man and answer tough questions put to him by the very people he now wants votes from!
Fact! Anderson has been seen cavorting all over the county with a current Commissioner and it WAS and IS Cecilia Jones own husband who told it, ALL over the county!
Fact! Anderson OWNS no real property in this County and has no skin in the game!
Fact! Anderson is completely backed by the SBA and their agenda!
Fact! Anderson's backers ARE responsible for the negative campaign ads against Cindy Meadows and it is a PAC.
Fact! Anderson's backers have spent plenty of money to smear Meadows but how much have they spent helping our neighbors to the West of us who were literally drowning in their own homes? Life really is about priorities NOT politics!
Fact! The sign regarding Anderson says "Phony Anderson" NOT "Tony the Phony" although the message it carries are one and the same and are true!
Fact! Anderson CHOSE to have his life exploited, ridiculed and questioned by voters when he CHOSE to run for County Commissioner. Anderson CHOSE to belly up to individuals including Cecilia Jones and the SBA who are currently responsible for the mudslinging in the District 5 race and they all have proven time and time again they will stop at nothing to keep things just the way they have always been in Walton County.
Fact! There are people (voters mind you) who want OPEN, HONEST GOVERNMENT, OPERATED IN THE SUNSHINE and I have not met one person on Anderson's "dream team" who SUPPORT those ideals!

Last but certainly not least Indestructible, I and most of us who post on SoWal are PRIVATE CITIZENS who have chosen to OUT corruption and want real and meaningful change. Our private lives have NOTHING what-so-ever to do with ANY of the choices Anderson has made and we assuredly did NOT deserve to have our families or our children's lives exploited by Cecilia Jones and Anderson supporters. Not one of US here have drug families and children of ANY candidate into this mudslinging, pi$$ing contest EXCEPT YOU, earl, Jasper C, Phil Good, Cecilia Jones herself (posting under a pseudonym because she's a coward) Robert Nelson also posting under a pseudonym because he's a coward and all the other trolls who registered here recently to defend the BS!

Fact! The only thing that has been said about Cecilia Jones son is that he is a vendor.
Fact! The only thing that has been said about Anderson's children is that some of them are also vendors.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Satan's followers? WOW! Did you really just say that?

Well they certainly aren't followers of God and all that's holy. Their actions say so

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
OK Jasper, I was waiting for that one!

That video was shared on Facebook not more than an hour ago by Tony Anderson's daughter in law. No agenda here folks move along!!

This race has become less about issues and more about mudslinging in the District 5. Tony Anderson denies he's been a party to it but those ads are coming from the same people who have financially backed his entire campaign. His daughter in law is currently passing the negative video around Facebook about Meadows...cuts and snippets of conversations and board meetings when Cindy Meadows got tired of being pushed by "good ole boys" and defended herself and her constituents. The ad hominem attacks from "certain" folks are ridiculous and childish! I have less of an issue with Our Generation because the majority of their ads were for the most part truthful! If mudslinging "wins" this race we deserve Tony Anderson and his ilk because the voters were less informed about the issues and more concerned about the trash.
An extremely well put post. We need a QUALIFIED person as our Dist 5 Commissioner! That certainly is not Tony Anderson, though I'm sure he is a nice man. Afterall his name is Anderson. Just keep our well qualified, experienced, well educated Commissioner we have now...Cindy Meadows!!!!

Jasper C.

Banned
Aug 14, 2016
SRB
Hold up just a minute! You and all the other trolls who joined this list in the last couple months have been asked repeatedly, over and over and over again to name just one lie that's been said here about T. Anderson and no one has come up with even half of a lie.

Fact! Anderson was a mail carrier for 30 years.
Fact! Anderson has absolutely no experience in County government and knows nothing about the LDC and Comp plan.
Fact! Anderson is completely backed by the very individuals who have exploited the LDC and Comp. plan that have created the majority of the issues SoWal now faces in regard to infrastructure and the traffic and parking problems created in SoWal because of them!
Fact! Anderson has NO CLUE how to manage a multi million dollar budget. In fairness, neither do ANY of the other current Commissioners as evidenced by all the lawsuits the taxpayers have footed the bill for!
Fact! Not one single idea Anderson has presented as his own for correcting mistakes of the past are his OWN ideas. Those ideas have come from his backers who have created the problems!
Fact! Anderson FAILED to show at open forums where he had an opportunity to be his own man and answer tough questions put to him by the very people he now wants votes from!
Fact! Anderson has been seen cavorting all over the county with a current Commissioner and it WAS and IS Cecilia Jones own husband who told it, ALL over the county!
Fact! Anderson OWNS no real property in this County and has no skin in the game!
Fact! Anderson is completely backed by the SBA and their agenda!
Fact! Anderson's backers ARE responsible for the negative campaign ads against Cindy Meadows and it is a PAC.
Fact! Anderson's backers have spent plenty of money to smear Meadows but how much have they spent helping our neighbors to the West of us who were literally drowning in their own homes? Life really is about priorities NOT politics!
Fact! The sign regarding Anderson says "Phony Anderson" NOT "Tony the Phony" although the message it carries are one and the same and are true!
Fact! Anderson CHOSE to have his life exploited, ridiculed and questioned by voters when he CHOSE to run for County Commissioner. Anderson CHOSE to belly up to individuals including Cecilia Jones and the SBA who are currently responsible for the mudslinging in the District 5 race and they all have proven time and time again they will stop at nothing to keep things just the way they have always been in Walton County.
Fact! There are people (voters mind you) who want OPEN, HONEST GOVERNMENT, OPERATED IN THE SUNSHINE and I have not met one person on Anderson's "dream team" who SUPPORT those ideals!

Last but certainly not least Indestructible, I and most of us who post on SoWal are PRIVATE CITIZENS who have chosen to OUT corruption and want real and meaningful change. Our private lives have NOTHING what-so-ever to do with ANY of the choices Anderson has made and we assuredly did NOT deserve to have our families or our children's lives exploited by Cecilia Jones and Anderson supporters. Not one of US here have drug families and children of ANY candidate into this mudslinging, pi$$ing contest EXCEPT YOU, earl, Jasper C, Phil Good, Cecilia Jones herself (posting under a pseudonym because she's a coward) Robert Nelson also posting under a pseudonym because he's a coward and all the other trolls who registered here recently to defend the BS!

Fact! The only thing that has been said about Cecilia Jones son is that he is a vendor.
Fact! The only thing that has been said about Anderson's children is that some of them are also vendors.
For the record, I have NEVER spoken ill of - or even at all - of anyone's children or families, Misty! Get your facts straight!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
For the record, I have NEVER spoken ill of - or even at all - of anyone's children or families, Misty! Get your facts straight!

You ARE PART OF the group that has!

PJJ

Beach Lover
Oct 27, 2007
I have pretty much stayed neutral in this race. The first reason is it has been very negative. Secondly none of the threads have talked about why someone should support a candidate. Third, there are 2 other commissioner races that may have the same impact and not a lot of talk. Since the Our Generation group hasn't been as active or maybe I quit noticing them.
I will be glad when the 30th is over and we can move on from there. Maybe we could be a little more civil and discuss the issues in the general.

Yet the majority of voters believe that well educated and qualified individuals will put up with it for a Superintendent job.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I'm not part of any "group", have never done that and therefore your statement regarding me if false.

You have shown with every post you ARE part of that group!

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
All you got to do is look at the start dates for most of these "characters". Were they interested in SoWal before this election? No. Why are they suddenly bringing mudslinging vulgarity full screen center stage? It's never been present, in all the years I've been here, in anywhere near the extent it is today. I think we all know the answer to that. Your mamas must be really proud.