• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Roberts been storing BCC meeting footage, probably gonna edit some highlights for TV commercials.

How's that property search in Mossyhead coming?

Not sure why they'd do a background check. I can find the distraction time bomb on the property appraisers website.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Roberts been storing BCC meeting footage, probably gonna edit some highlights for TV commercials.

LOL! @ Lurch making commercials.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
"that is if I do run"

So...are you running or not? Your previous statement sounded a bit equivocal.

Challenging Ms. Harris is what produced "Win Wins" in the Courtroom. Based on her principals that we need open, honest government, she may very well get herself elected. I think there are far worse things going on in this County and a win for her on the political scene might not be such a bad thing. It would definitely put the fear of God into the dirty politicians and power brokers who have corrupted the system.

BAP

Beach Comber
Oct 4, 2015
With the violations that you have. Code violations DEP violations and you do not operate in the sunshine. Of course you can not run Edgewater Which is your very lucrative job.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
With the violations that you have. Code violations DEP violations and you do not operate in the sunshine. Of course you can not run Edgewater Which is your very lucrative job.

So, what are you really afriad of?