:rofl:
Super Glue; just go to the Dr. for narcotics


:funn:I bet she would for you!!!!!![]()
Super Glue; just go to the Dr. for narcotics



:funn:I bet she would for you!!!!!![]()



:rofl:
Super Glue; just go to the Dr. for narcotics![]()


Now it's throbing :angry:
Sometimes tape will keep a flap down but depends how deep. That is a very movable part though. Dang. Sorry.
That was a helluva a lotta help, huh? 
no
Bring it. Will you wear one of "those" nurses costumes![]()
j/k had to beet some one to the punch:roll:This is medicine RO! Be serious. (I have one but your wife looks like she'd be able to outrun me)
No, I was unloadong the dishwasher & got a little rough w/ a coffee cup :angry:
don't know, I'm a re agent not a doctor. I sliced it on the outside of the last joint. large flap of skin still attached, i can control the bleeding w/ pressure, still have feeling. dont know if i should go to the doc in a box or just suck it up