• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Auburn Fan

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Auburn
Stick to the issue and do not attack fellow forum members. That will get you banned.

No attack was made whatsoever. Just pointing out the situational discrepancy of stalking opinions. And the issue was actually introduced by the moderator. So it seemed a fair reply. But I did edit my original question wording as a courtesy to you.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
President in PCB on Wednesday could possibly stumble into a government (Walton County) boondoggle.....let’s hope....Make Walton Great Again...

Reggie Gaskins

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Blue Mountain Beach
I’m not a member or motivated by any “group”. I have researched this topic deeply because of my love for our Sowal style of life. I look in every corner for disfunction and then directly address the root cause. I’ve addressed fact after fact here, as have others (with whom I’ve never before communicated).
Quiet Title myth
Privatization of beaches myth
Taxation myth
HB 631 myth
Stalking of private beach owners
False reporting of beach conflicts
Terroristic propaganda
These facts are supported by printed law, property deeds, public social media posts, even police reports. And yet, after 130 posts, not a SINGLE discussion refuting any of these facts or myths presented here NOT ONE! But we’ve seen a lot of name calling, distraction, diversion, talking points, and now a double standard of stalking. If stalking were cause from being banned from local pages, forums, sites, groups, whatever, then the entire membership of FBFA would be banned for such behavior - FACT! NOT OPINION! Just flip through their misinformation pages. You’ll see pictures identifying private homes , names, addresses, tax records, employers, just like you saw here on this forum on me by their chairman. Instead, hundreds of people are silenced from participation because of their property ownership.
Where can one go to have an adult conversation in this county with real discussion, not make believe property envy and English Colonial Law fantasies?

Last edited:

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Anti-Social Media

How Social Media And Mob Mentality Are Killing Our Ability To Think Critically
By A.Y. Greyson, November 8th 2017
A study by Leeds University has shown that it takes just “five percent of people to influence a crowd, while the other ninety-five percent follow without realizing it”.
Or thinking critically with data on their own. CUnCourt I guess.

Social Media And The Mob Mentality: How We Can Fight It
Feb 1, 2019, 06:40pm Jeanne Croteau social sciences professor and writer.
Considering what we’ve already discussed, here are some things you can do right now to keep [your] mob mentality in check:

1. Take your time and think through your responses before commenting, tweeting or texting. Don’t reply if you’re feeling pressured, stressed or disconnected.
2. Do your research before forming an opinion and be open to additional information that comes your way.
3. Get comfortable with standing out, even if that means standing alone.
4. Stop ignoring bullies. As Luna Lovegood said to Harry Potter, our enemies want us “to feel cut off from everyone else, because if it’s just you alone, you’re not much of a threat.” Which bully? One person's bully is another person's advocate here.

Last edited by a moderator:

BeachSandpiper

Beach Comber
May 3, 2019
South Walton
I’m not a member or motivated by any “group”. I have researched this topic deeply because of my love for our Sowal style of life. I look in every corner for disfunction and then directly address the root cause. I’ve addressed fact after fact here, as have others (with whom I’ve never before communicated).
Quiet Title myth
Taxation myth
HB 631 myth
Terroristic propaganda
There has yet to be, after 130 posts, a SINGLE discussion refuting any of these facts or myths presented here NOT ONE! I’ve seen name calling, distraction, diversion, and now a double standard of stalking. If stalking were cause from being banned from local pages, forums, sites, groups, whatever, then the entire membership of FBFA would be banned for such behavior - FACT! NOT OPINION! Just flip through their misinformation pages. You’ll see pictures identifying private homes , names, addresses, tax records, employers, just like you saw here on this forum on me by their chairman. Instead, hundreds of people are silenced from participation because of their property ownership.
Where can one go to have an adult conversation in this county with real discussion, not make believe property envy and English Colonial Law fantasies?
Well said, Reggie! There seems to be a huge double standard. If anyone against customary use made and posted such a violent video on several social media platforms, the sheriff would be knocking on our doors, and there would be a huge out cry with demands to remove the video. Yet there is only silence or alot of likes from the pro CU crowd. Teresa is the only one who jas demanded the video be removed. But it’s still posted, and no one has commented on her demand on the videographer’s facebook page. Double standard indeed.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Quiet Title myth
Taxation myth
HB 631 myth
Terroristic propaganda
These facts are supported by printed law, property deeds, public social media posts, even police reports. And yet, after 130 posts, not a SINGLE discussion refuting any of these facts or myths presented here NOT ONE! But we’ve seen a lot of name calling, distraction, diversion, talking points, and now a double standard of stalking. If stalking were cause from being banned from local pages, forums, sites, groups, whatever, then the entire membership of FBFA would be banned for such behavior - FACT! NOT OPINION! Just flip through their misinformation pages. You’ll see pictures identifying private homes , names, addresses, tax records, employers, just like you saw here on this forum on me by their chairman. Instead, hundreds of people are silenced from participation because of their property ownership.
How about with the County Attorney? How about presenting your case in a court of law where this will be settled? Everybody but you knows that no one's opinion is ever changed from an online discussion. That's the primary reason I use words like "bloviating" and "badgering". I'll say it one more time, just to make sure you comprehend: Everybody but you knows that no one's opinion is ever changed from an online discussion.

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
But we’ve seen a lot of name calling, distraction, diversion, talking points, and now a double standard of stalking.
Don't forget Dave Rauschkolb's 11/14/2018 [retaliatory IMO] Walton Sheriff Police Report, Case: 2018-00167899, that people called Dave names and "felt threatened by some posts" against James Lince that was dismissed by the State Attorney's Office. I think SoWal removed the Sheriff's report posted previously but is on the internet.

Ignore Lake View Too. Emotional opinion. LV2 knows everyone's opinions? Does not disputing the facts presented, so shout 'em down mentality. CUnCourt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reggie Gaskins

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Blue Mountain Beach
LV2, was that your white flag at not having a position that can be supported? If Your competitor moved in next door and publicly misinformed your customers through social media campaigns full of propaganda - that you were blocked from - that destroyed your business, Would you lay down and wait 5 years for a court case to be settled? Or would you at least lay out the facts publicly that correct the misinformation out there, and protect your way of life? Think carefully.

Last edited: