• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
BMBV, I understand why The People scare you, haunt you and disagree with your posts. You post nothing but vitriol toward The People. You blame CU supporters for disrespect and yet almost every one of your posts is disrespectful to someone. It is starting to make sense why you are so threatened and hide your identity.

For sure I will now support any group that exposes the disrespect, the hypocrisy and outright deception of beach exclusion-ist in this community who all hide behind a constant spewing of caustic propaganda with a fake name. Very revealing how your group is desperate to hide behind someone like Mark Twain. I think you must feel exposed.

BMBV, Thank you for helping me with a renewed sense of purpose of protecting our beaches from disrespectful, angry and politicized imposter BPO's along with a very few local BPO's like yourself. A new slogan: Protect our Beaches from politics, wealth and greed!

I have seen the Oregon Coastline and it is absolutely stunning. Welcome to Oregon Home of The Peoples Coast is a real slogan. In Walton County there are very few places where you can see the coastline. Anyone who has not yet figured out that this thread was all a big deception think about this for a moment. Where is our view of the coastline? Our coastline is hidden behind exclusive buildings! These exclusive buildings are on top of nature's protective barrier resulting in a damage beyond what is sustainable. The owners of these buildings are not yet satisfied until they "take" both the view and our beach resource. Anyone reading this thread should listen to their conscience to figure out who is taking what. Think about these owners who look out their exclusive buildings and see the beauty of our coastline any moment of any day. Then think about why these owners want you to feel ashamed of using the beach behind their exclusive buildings along with the fear of losing your property rights. Think about why they hide behind fake names. Don't let this deception distract you from the truth...

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
You’re both fools, Mark Twain never said this.
Who did? Does it matter or change the meaning that Mark Twain did or did not say it? It does not.

How about Proverbs 26:4 Don’t answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish as they are.

Poor Richard said; "Half wits talk much but say little [except baseless opinions]." Poor Richard was the pseudonym of Ben Franklin. True regardless of the name of the person who said it.

No one on this thread compared themselves to Samuel Clemens or Ben Franklin other than they used pseudonyms and pseudonyms do not change the facts.

Mark Putnal was correct about one thing, no BPO is like Samuel Clemens or Ben Franklin; Samuel Clemens and Ben Franklin did not own private fee-simple beachfront property to the MHWL.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Who did? Does it matter or change the meaning that Mark Twain did or did not say it? It does not.

How about Proverbs 26:4 Don’t answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish as they are.

Poor Richard said; "Half wits talk much but say little [except baseless opinions]." Poor Richard was the pseudonym of Ben Franklin. True regardless of the name of the person who said it.

No one on this thread compared themselves to Samuel Clemens or Ben Franklin other than they used pseudonyms and pseudonyms do not change the facts.

Mark Putnal was correct about one thing, no BPO is like Samuel Clemens or Ben Franklin; Samuel Clemens and Ben Franklin did not own private fee-simple beachfront property to the MHWL.
Damn, you sound triggered.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
BMBV, I understand why The People scare you, haunt you and disagree with your posts.
Yes, understanding is a good thing.

You post nothing but vitriol toward The People.
Thanks for noting my consistency.

You blame CU supporters for disrespect and yet almost every one of your posts is disrespectful to someone.
Yes, more consistency.

It is starting to make sense why you are so threatened and hide your identity.
Great observation.

BMBV, Thank you for helping me with a renewed sense of purpose of protecting our beaches from disrespectful, angry and politicized imposter BPO's along with a very few local BPO's like yourself.
Very glad to help. We all need a sense of purpose.

A new slogan: Protect our Beaches from politics, wealth and greed!
Couldn’t agree more.

Thanks Mark Twain or whoever. I feel better.