• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

martin

Beach Comber
Jul 12, 2005
Sorry the pic in #367 look like Cottage Street for a sec..
Look forward to seeing some future pics. From what I am gathering
seems Cottage St fair OK, maybe some water damage.
Thanks for the all the posting.
Great Job!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
martin said:
Sorry the pic in #367 look like Cottage Street for a sec..
Look forward to seeing some future pics. From what I am gathering
seems Cottage St fair OK, maybe some water damage.
Thanks for the all the posting.
Great Job!
P7100026.JPG

I think this is one of Cottage St. The one in post # 367 is Dune Allen. I have another picture of the house to the south of the boat ramp somewhere in my files if you need it.

geauxfl

Beach Comber
Jul 12, 2005
Does anyone have an information on the Hidden Dunes in Sandestin? I haven't been able to reach anyone at the resort and I haven't seen any posts in the forums yet. thanks !

bennifer

Beach Lover
Jul 6, 2005
Re: Hey Mom!!,

Smiling JOe said:
The coffee at Hibiscus, in Grayton, has some of the best coffee around, but I guess that is another thread.
And that is what I am up to do this morning as our troop of family from nashville, to atlanta and even from Venezula are united ***Beach JAVA BOUND...come see us there!

PaulD@ES

Beach Crab
Jul 12, 2005
Re: Dennis - damage reports

seagrover said:
I have heard from a neighbor that said Seagrove did great. And for Snapper Grabber, I am guessing the Grove did well, too. I have talked with one neighbor and we still have power.

We are leaving to come back first thing in the morning - afraid if we leave tonight, we may not be able to get across the bridges.

Anyone know the bridge situation?

Still trying to get in touch with my friend on Adair Lane - anyone know how that area is on the bay?

Eastern Shores Building #1 (Smaller Buiilding) has been condemned. First Floor units floors have fallen to the ground about 5 feet to the ground.

PaulD@ES

Beach Crab
Jul 12, 2005
Eastern Shores Condominiums building #1 has been condemned. first floor units floor has dropped 5 feet to the ground.

reneep

Beach Crab
Jul 11, 2005
We are scheduled for a family reunion at Bella Vita on Blue Mountain Beach beginning on the 24th and have family coming in from four states. Any word on the condition of the building?

Status
Not open for further replies.