• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jack flash

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2009
Pt. Washington
Please help us find homes for these precious pups. They were born July 18th and are ready for adoption. Not sure of breeds. They appear to be an Australian shepard, beagle mix, maybe. Several have BLUE EYES and are so gorgeous. Parents are around 30-35 #'s. They were saved by a sweet lady who could not bare letting them go to the shelter. She can not keep so we are trying to help. Alaqua is trying to help but surely there are locals who can help too. We will pay for first round of shots. Please, help, please.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
OK, Kurt...can you please do something to block me from looking at the pet page? I can't take any of them, I'm so sorry to say.

b2y_ni

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2009
Bonifay, Florida
Please help us find homes for these precious pups. They were born July 18th and are ready for adoption. Not sure of breeds. They appear to be an Australian shepard, beagle mix, maybe. Several have BLUE EYES and are so gorgeous. Parents are around 30-35 #'s. They were saved by a sweet lady who could not bare letting them go to the shelter. She can not keep so we are trying to help. Alaqua is trying to help but surely there are locals who can help too. We will pay for first round of shots. Please, help, please.

owwww. poor pups. i am a dog lover but cannot take care of another one than my shih tzu this days coz i have a 3 month old baby at home. however, i will try to help you find a home for them. :cry:

jack flash

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2009
Pt. Washington
I am in the same boat---want to keep one too but tooo many cats and dogs---but love them all. Getting some response so just maybe we can place them. Thank you for looking and loving those babes!

Sarah Moss

Beach Lover
Apr 5, 2006
Black Creek
They are cutie-boo's. Wish I could................................
Have over 250 lbs total already. Dalmatians and St. Bernard. :rotfl:

Except it's not a joke!! HA HA :clap:

Brooklyn49er

Beach Comber
Sep 7, 2009
2 pups need home

This is my first time here. This place was recommended to me and I am not sure if I am in the right place. Forgive me if I am not.

I have a neighbor who kept 3 puppies from the adult dog she had. She does not take very good care of them. My heart goes out to animals like that. One of them looked like he was starving, all skin and bones. Well, I started to feed him, hoping to fatten him up, long story short, 9 or 10 motnhs later he is still skinny and now he is losing his fur.

He has 2 sisters and one of them had puppies behind my backyard. I didn't have the heart to send them to the pound at such a young age. The mother is the best mother I ever saw in an animal and even her sister helps take care of the pups!

Because of our nutrition to the mom, the pups were born healthy and now they are almost 8 weeks old. They are the happiest and friendliest puppies I've ever seen. Most of them have blue eyes.

Unfortunately, I don't own this property and I cannot afford to feed all these dogs anymore. I feel absolutely terrible that it has come to this. Why would I have to be the one to bring them to the pound when the owner should have had her animals fixed in the first place, and should have taken the skinny dog to the vet?

Happily, my friend who referred me to this website, found a person to adopt one of the puppies. I will be forever grateful to him and I know that pup will bring him many years of joy.

Anyone who is reading this, I ask if you are a praying person, please pray for these puppies, their mom, aunt and uncle as well, because I do have to take them to Animal Control on Friday AND IT IS BREAKING MY HEART.

In my heart of hearts, I do know God takes care of animals and I believe in miracles. These adorable puppies will be adopted from the Animal Control place.