• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
OMG...when I read this, I thought you were referring to BR's GUN. Please tell me BR that you don't pack heat at the beach!!!!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Ms Kitty, calm down. That kind of heat wouldn't fit in BR's string bikinis! Our BR is NOT like that lolapalooza you and GTTBM saw at Bud & Alley's last night :lolabove:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Mermaid said:
Ms Kitty, calm down. That kind of heat wouldn't fit in BR's string bikinis! Our BR is NOT like that lolapalooza you and GTTBM saw at Bud & Alley's last night :lolabove:

hee hee hee

Have you not seen any James Bond movies? Those chicks hide weapons EVERYWHERE!!!

Sueshore said:
hee hee hee

Have you not seen any James Bond movies? Those chicks hide weapons EVERYWHERE!!!
Heck, for the next home invasion, I've already planned where I'll hide my big diamond ring! Actually, on second thought, some guys like to go there. EWWWW! So maybe I should re-think the plan.

I do travel with a gun in the glove compartment when I'm alone.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
BR, the mind boggles on thinking where your diamond ring is going. :blush:

Sheila

SoWal Insider
Mermaid said:
Alright now smarty pants! :D

Donna, good advice about the furnace filters. I'm glad you mentioned that because our condo--which is the size of a postage stamp, no joke--came with something like a dozen or more filters! At first we thought there must have been a fire sale on them at the local Target, but now that you've said how often they need to be changed, it makes sense.

It's amazing how quick they get really dirty. We changed ours in Sept. when we were here. We also have a HV/AC company do quarterly checks. I arranged for them to come while we were here. I was amazed how dirty our filters were in just 3 weeks!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
gotothebeachmom said:
It's amazing how quick they get really dirty. We changed ours in Sept. when we were here. We also have a HV/AC company do quarterly checks. I arranged for them to come while we were here. I was amazed how dirty our filters were in just 3 weeks!

I agree with you! This is very important info! They changed mine when we first arrived and I have noticed how dusty things get very quickly! Sort of like ME...waiting on HMM to go to dinner!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
My air handler also has a permanent-type filter at the base of the unit that you can only get to by removing the front panel of the unit, although I can look underneath and see it. I clean it a couple of times a year. If you have one like mine and you don't know about that filter, it's probably thick with dust and dirt.