• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Buckhead Rick

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2005
My oldest will be working on 30A this summer for a local attorney before starting law school at Stetson Law, he is looking for a doorman/bouncer job on the weekends for added income. He has experience along with size (former lineman at Furman) anyone have leads for him to call?

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Buckhead Rick said:
My oldest will be working on 30A this summer for a local attorney before starting law school at Stetson Law, he is looking for a doorman/bouncer job on the weekends for added income. He has experience along with size (former lineman at Furman) anyone have leads for him to call?
not in Grayton or the area...Panama City or Ft. Walton...even Destin...:dunno:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Buckhead Rick said:
Me ;-)

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Kimmifunn said:

:rofl:

0792834976.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
ktschris said:
OMG...who else hated her picinic tablecloth dress in that movie!!!!
who looked at her?? I looked at patrick...at the time he was hott...now....:roll: :roll: :roll:

ktschris

Beach Fanatic
Nov 18, 2004
St. Louis
:lolabove: My brother was in a movie with him when he was "in his prime" right after Road House...it went straight to HBO!!! And, it was better when they played it on the Latino HBO :rofl:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
:razz: Patrick Swayze was hot. Especially in Dirty Dancing! I loved him in Ghost with Demi Moore. Liked Roadhouse also. Not many of his movies I don't like. He is really a good actor. Cannot believe he is 63. :eek:

ktschris

Beach Fanatic
Nov 18, 2004
St. Louis
My favorite thing Patrick ever did was the Saturday Night Live skit with Chris Farley (sp?) when they were trying out for the Chippendale dancers!!! :rofl:

(sorry should this be in the lounge?)

watch