• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Buckhead Rick said:
My oldest will be working on 30A this summer for a local attorney before starting law school at Stetson Law, he is looking for a doorman/bouncer job on the weekends for added income. He has experience along with size (former lineman at Furman) anyone have leads for him to call?

Bud & Alley's - Talk to Patrick or Kim (231-5900).
"The 331" (downstairs) - 622.3335.
Other than that, Destin bars would be closest.

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
steeleing1 said:
Bud & Alley's - Talk to Patrick or Kim (231-5900).
"The 331" (downstairs) - 622.3335.
Other than that, Destin bars would be closest.

I agree. What about Johnny O'Quigley's in Sandestin? It was always packed when Kimmi and I went last summer. There are a few more Irish places but can't remember the names.

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
whiteyfunn said:
I agree. What about Johnny O'Quigley's in Sandestin? It was always packed when Kimmi and I went last summer. There are a few more Irish places but can't remember the names.

Beef O'Bradys??? - Sandestin

a few of the places in Baytowne Wharf

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Well, welcome scooterpolluter! Love the name and love that youtube has brought you to us!!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
scooter, I love that your first post is actually part of a tangent!!! That happens quite a bit around here.

Buckhead Rick

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2005
Guys, thanks for your help. He took the job at Bud and Alleys starting tonight. If you are over there in the evening say hello to the big blond hair kid with the large smile, and say "Kelsey, I helped get you this job"

You all are like a family, a little wacky, but nice.