• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
steeleing1 said:
Yea!!! Be there or be SQUARE!

Unfortunately, I will be a square for that day. I will be driving back from Hotlanta when Dread takes the stage. Maybe they could send me a shout out anyway. I was taken by surprise when Balder announced me at the last Electric Dread show at 3Thirty1.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
Unfortunately, I will be a square for that day. I will be driving back from Hotlanta when Dread takes the stage. Maybe they could send me a shout out anyway. I was taken by surprise when Balder announced me at the last Electric Dread show at 3Thirty1.

When he catches wind of the avatar work you do, there will be a shout out and a CAT CALL!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sueshore said:
When he catches wind of the avatar work you do, there will be a shout out and a CAT CALL!

Hold it right there Ms Kitty. The only avatar with which I putz around is my own. However, both yours and Landlocked's are great.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
Hold it right there Ms Kitty. The only avatar with which I putz around is my own. However, both yours and Landlocked's are great.

Just trying to rat the avatarian out!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
I thought that some perhaps "loaded" you with bad information.;-)

I did receive some info....

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sueshore said:
I did receive some info....

I would keep a close eye on the person who gave you the bogus info. They may be trying to cover their own tracks.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
I would keep a close eye on the person who gave you the bogus info. They may be trying to cover their own tracks.

hmmmmm...are you protesting too much?