• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For The Health Of It

Beach Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
Does anyone know how to reach Charles Bush with Dragonfly Farms in Defuniak Springs?

Charles brings his fine produce to our business throughout the week. If you want to give us a call during business time, Monday - Saturday, 9:30 - 5:30, we can get you his contact numbers.

I am not at my business at the moment, or would do so now for you.

Ed
For The Health of It
Natural Food Store
Massage Therapy
Juice & Smoothie Bar
www.shopforthehealthofit.com
2217 west scenic 30a
santa rosa beach

florida girl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 3, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
It's rather amusing talking about Farmer's Markets when, who's farming? Usually, it's a cooperative of a number of farmer's getting together sharing the cost of the building, etc, which is great for all. However, it usually requires a collection of farmers! The only thing most here are interested in is tourism! Agriculture is not an encouraged occupation.

It's rather amusing talking about Farmer's Markets when, who's farming? Usually, it's a cooperative of a number of farmer's getting together sharing the cost of the building, etc, which is great for all. However, it usually requires a collection of farmers! The only thing most here are interested in is tourism! Agriculture is not an encouraged occupation.
Maybe thats why they call it a farmer'S market as opposed to a farmer market. I don't understand your statement that agriculture is not an encouraged occupation. It is one of, if not the largest industry in the world. It is also a very honorable occupation. I bet if you couldn't get food you would be encouraging farming as an occupation. Where do you think the ingredients for booze comes from?

Last edited: