Ocean Lover
bean
I wonder why so many of us were always standing in front of the TV?
And sitting too close to the tv...my mom always said...move back, your gonna get a stye in your eye.
I wonder why so many of us were always standing in front of the TV?
And sitting too close to the tv...my mom always said...move back, your gonna get a stye in your eye.


Unless we talked back and then she did.
Quit peeing on the seat.Mind your P's and Q's.
Straighten up and fly right.
Do what I say, not as I do.
Don't sass your Mother.
Your face will get stuck that way!
You got on clean britches?
You're a sweet devil.
Say, please, thank you, yes Maam and yes sir.
Ladies don't smoke cigarettes on the street or drink beer out of a bottle.
back!!! Your tortilla soup has become legend. Pobrecito--------- Donde esta Mamacita de Organica?