• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Expressions your mom used

New posts
My friend Jack McBrayer speaks spanish my himself. he is 18 years old and has not taken any classes in spanish.

You are very sick.

Close, but Jack speaks to me only in Spanish, after we took classes together 18 years ago.

I have a child that is very sick.

You're not crazy.:wub:
 
I remembered a friend of mine who's mother called him an S.O.B. He promptly returned with I agree. She left the room and returned to beat him 5 minutes later when she realized what he said.


Wow! I'm not sure I should laugh at it....but it is kinda funny...I would say she deserved that comment:lolabove:
 
"Wait until your Daddy gets home"
My favorite of all time: "Boys are like trains, there will be another one coming along soon". No wonder I'm divorced X 2.....
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top