• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

humphreybogart72

Beach Comber
Feb 12, 2014
I have family coming into town (some of whom you're more than welcome to adopt), and they are interested in fishing from the beach. Does anyone in the area rent out such equipment? Thank you in advance for any information.

John

Beach Fanatic
Dec 3, 2005
SoWal
Thank you. I had called them already, but they don't rent rods.
At one time we tried renting fishing rods but it was a disaster. 100% percent of them came backed messed up and completely covered in sand. We sell inexpensive combos for surf fishing for $39.99. For fishing in the lakes, we have suitable combos for less than $30. This is less than renting for the week and you can keep it. Included in the price is honest advice that will get them on some fish. We think that's a pretty good deal. Please reconsider sending them our way.
Thanks,
John

John

Beach Fanatic
Dec 3, 2005
SoWal
At one time we tried renting fishing rods but it was a disaster. 100% percent of them came backed messed up and completely covered in sand. We sell inexpensive combos for surf fishing for $39.99. For fishing in the lakes, we have suitable combos for less than $30. This is less than renting for the week and you can keep it. Included in the price is honest advice that will get them on some fish. We think that's a pretty good deal. Please reconsider sending them our way.
Thanks,
John

I'd also like to add that we have three locations along 30A: Grayton, WaterColor, and Seagrove. We will show your relatives the way to fish which may keep them out of your hair for a good while.