• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
It's a trip for sure...it seems like every time I get braver and allow him to drive in new places, some strange traffic situation will occur. Deer running across the road, vehicles broken down in inappropriate spots, people running lights...:blink:

Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. Cannot fathom that experience yet.:shock:

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
I really worry about the kids crossing there, especially with all the extra out-of-towners descending this weekend.

Maybe those tall orange flags on their bikes could help make them a little more visible?

I saw one gentleman in WaterColor today w/out the flag on the trailer & I was wishing he had one for their sake.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
I love the under 18 helmet law enforcement in this county but the cop is to busy smoking in his cruiser to notice.:bang: Shallowfuzz they need to have a officer demeanor course.

Fuzzy probably agrees, but not having rank and not being in patrol, he is not in a position to make suggestions. :roll:

At the same time, ShallowsSquirt has a helmet but I would guarantee you he didn't have it on crossing the highway. That's one of the many things that changes after he rounds the curve leading away from the house...:pissed:

Last edited:

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Fuzzy probably agrees, but not having rank and not being in patrol, he is not in a position to make suggestions. :roll:

At the same time, ShallowsSquirt has a helmet but I would guarantee you he didn't have it on crossing the highway. That's one of the many things that changes after he rounds the curve leading away from the house...:pissed:

Oh dear........let me know if I can give you a few pointers of what to expect when the chickens leave the roost...even for a little while. My "little one" was the master of "don't tell Mom," " Mom will never find out" "What Mom doesn't know won't hurt her."...Thankfully (for me) this is a small town and everybody knew Swafia, my "little one." And....Officer Warren McIntyre was on my side!!! He'd go find him for me and pull him over, scaring the sh** out of him, and kindly ask him to call his mother. That was a hoot!!! Poor Swafia couldn't get away with anything!

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Oh dear........let me know if I can give you a few pointers of what to expect when the chickens leave the roost...even for a little while. My "little one" was the master of "don't tell Mom," " Mom will never find out" "What Mom doesn't know won't hurt her."...Thankfully (for me) this is a small town and everybody knew Swafia, my "little one." And....Officer Warren McIntyre was on my side!!! He'd go find him for me and pull him over, scaring the sh** out of him, and kindly ask him to call his mother. That was a hoot!!! Poor Swafia couldn't get away with anything!

Oh, we are finding stuff out. And what astounds us is that none of these kids seem to give a rat's rear end what Squirt's dad does for a living. It's not as small as it was, anymore. And I miss guys like Warren - he is retired now.

ShallowsFuzz

Beach Lover
Dec 26, 2006
Point Washington

ShallowsSquirt doesn't have a helmet...anymore, Daisy ate it.