• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Posted twice...deleted

Last edited:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I wondered about Ms. Miller's motivation to say what she has, read further down her page and it became abundantly clear...

Dawne Nethery Miller Pridgen also voted to fire GR and has sided up with Suzanne Harris and cronies. He has also not lifted a finger to reinstate GR as county consultant after he was completely exonerated of any wrongdoing because of fear of Suzanne. They are letting her run the county. If you are tired of this insanity PLEASE vote for Danny Glidewell!!

Dawne Nethery Miller Many people dont understand that cecelia and kenneth were on the board and jumped on the Suzanne Harris bandwagon to fire GR. Believed her lies and fired him over something he did not do. He was completely exonerated but they wont hire him back, and have had him blackballed from
Every major account in Walton County where he has given his whole life to. No, i wont be voting for Jones or Pridgon, and i hope the truth will spread as fast as all
The lies did.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Wasn't this attorney involved in the 331 land deal?

Thought this was "questionable" at best.

Who was also involved in that transaction?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
And then there was this....

Dawne Nethery Miller So, Suzanne Harris is now threatening me via private messages!!! Can you say she's scared her candidate Kenneth Pridgen is in trouble? Just call me...850-225-7710... Cut the childish and cowardly pm's

She was asked to post them publicly...

Dawne Nethery Miller Sherriffs involved now...
I can't. What a piece of work...

Last edited:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Wasn't this attorney involved in the 331 land deal?

Thought this was "questionable" at best.

Who was also involved in that transaction?

Lloyd Blue his longtime friend.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
All an emotional response to the inevitable answer...

Can't out run long arm of Buford t justice...

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Also please be sure to remove your tent each night. Thank you in advance.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Great reply ad in the paper C. Jones....

Load of crap.

Your case with Michael C. Was moved to Santa Rosa Co.

Regardless of case status, you are Not telling the truth.

As for the insurance, as an elected official I'd expect you to be held to a higher standard.

Pay up!

All others did why are you so special?

John G