• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt M.

Beach Comber
I’ve spoken to freedom boat club regional Director and you can in fact transfer memberships and sell them. There is a fee charged by freedom boat club for the transfer to be allowed but if the price is right on the sale, it all makes sense. After transfer you can upgrade the level as well directly with freedom boat club. Before you call people morons, you probably should get your facts straight, but this also may be why you think someone would just send some money blindly if a response was sent “yes, it’s available”. Who would actually do that?!?! You’d have to meet them at the freedom boat club and transfer membership and paperwork which is when money would be exchanged but I guess you just send people money blindly and think other people do as well

Ckraft

Beach Crab
Oct 8, 2021
Phl
Hello!

I am located in Tampa , Fl. I am looking to Sell my Freedom Boat Club membership for $2500, there’s also a transfer fee of about $1000-$1200. The monthly fee is $349/month, there are over 15 locations here in SW FL. They’ve been adding trolling motors to their boats. All of their boats about about 1-2 years old. They offer center consoles, deck boats, pontoons and more! You get 4 rolling reservations at a time. All you have to do is pay for gas when you return the boat. No maintenance , no trailering , and etc. We love how we can reserve a boat anywhere we go nation wide. We’ve had the boat membership now for a few years and have decided to buy our own boat. If you are interested, please reach out to me !

Thank you,
Vanessa
Hi is this stop for sale

deardarby

Beach Crab
Oct 30, 2021
Sarasota
Hi is this stop for sale
Hi,
Hello!

I am located in Tampa , Fl. I am looking to Sell my Freedom Boat Club membership for $2500, there’s also a transfer fee of about $1000-$1200. The monthly fee is $349/month, there are over 15 locations here in SW FL. They’ve been adding trolling motors to their boats. All of their boats about about 1-2 years old. They offer center consoles, deck boats, pontoons and more! You get 4 rolling reservations at a time. All you have to do is pay for gas when you return the boat. No maintenance , no trailering , and etc. We love how we can reserve a boat anywhere we go nation wide. We’ve had the boat membership now for a few years and have decided to buy our own boat. If you are interested, please reach out to me !

Thank you,
Vanessa
Hello Vanessa,

Is this Freedom Boat Membership still for sale?

Darby

GailH

Beach Crab
Jan 27, 2022
Naples, Florida
Hello!

Thank you,
Vanessa
Is your boat club membership still for sale? We would be interested. Thanks, Gail