• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
NoHall, a dollar will get you the opening bid on a sweaty ski-mask used in the play by an actor who has played on a major soap opera. lol. So, we have an opening bid of a dark-colored ski-mask. Who will bid higher?

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
NoHall, a dollar will get you the opening bid on a sweaty ski-mask used in the play by an actor who has played on a major soap opera. lol. So, we have an opening bid of a dark-colored ski-mask. Who will bid higher?

Gross. I've been around enough of his sweat to last me a lifetime. Keep the mask with my blessing. I'll clean out the couch and bid $1.35 for you, though. I need some sort of guarantee that you'll be around next time I'm in town. You amuse me. :wave:

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
closing night....a little :clap: and a little :cry:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
closing night....a little :clap: and a little :cry:

:wave:....pretend I am in the audience tonight. This is one of the pooty things about staying away for the summer. did anyone tape it? :D

Congrats to the entire cast and crew!!!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Kitty, I cannot recall for sure, but I may have taken some pics of the play for you. The cast was so great that I wanted everyone to still be surprised when they saw the play in person. I'll see if I can dig them out of the mega-drive.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Kitty, I cannot recall for sure, but I may have taken some pics of the play for you. The cast was so great that I wanted everyone to still be surprised when they saw the play in person. I'll see if I can dig them out of the mega-drive.

:love:

hoover_rc

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2006
Old Seagrove
www.seasiderep.org
We had a grayt closing night! It has been an incredibly successful run of the show.. thanks to all the Sowallers for coming out to see the show and spreading the word! We're proud to be able to perform for such a group!

Don;t forget we have comedy festival next week and then the interns take the stage the following week..

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: