• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Thanks NoHall- your review totally nails this play. They are ALL fantastic!:clap:

:clap::clap::clap:

I'm never sure what to say to the folks who see you for the first time and rave about you. It's just what I expect from you (always have) and you never disappoint me. You were absolutely wonderful...again...!

And there wasn't a weak member in the cast--yikes! Y'all clicked along like a well-oiled machine without making it seem like a well-oiled machine at all. Very fresh and spontaneous. Your accent, Dustin's accent, Gert's "stroke talk", Kevin's double character/ ventriloquism...not a crack in it anywhere. It's rare that I'm not ready for the bows in a show, but last night I could have sat there a while longer.

If there's anyone left who hasn't seen it, get your arse over to the Rep! (Doggammit!)

seahag

Beach Comber
Jan 22, 2008
thanks to everyone who saw the show saturday night, it was really great meeting you all. if anyone is interested, i have a live interview on 30-a radio tomorrow at 10:30-ish about the show...

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
The play was awesome...a bit quirky, crazy, dark, insightful and funny. It is so many things all rolled into one that it is too hard to explain. Hop was AMAZING and, as every one says...totally hot even as a scary, limping, lisping, deformed bully! ;-)
Kevin was incredible with his "puppet" :lol:
Everyone performed exceptionally :clap:

I enjoyed seeing my SoWal friends and meeting new ones!
(Watercourseway :wave:)
I still wish that at least ONE restaurant would remain open at Seaside on play nights until 11:00...laughing that hard works up an appetite :roll: Someone is missing the boat on that one!!!!!:blink: :dunno:

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington

Was great to meet you too! I'm glad you all enjoyed the show... I've watched every single performance and I still love it, still laugh, and still manage to discover something new every time...

russrich

Beach Comber
May 8, 2006
Fuddy Meers...Don't Miss This One

What a wonderful production. The entire cast was superb! We are planning on attending again. WE LOVED IT!!!

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
The play was awesome...a bit quirky, crazy, dark, insightful and funny. It is so many things all rolled into one that it is too hard to explain. Hop was AMAZING and, as every one says...totally hot even as a scary, limping, lisping, deformed bully! ;-)
Kevin was incredible with his "puppet" :lol:
Everyone performed exceptionally :clap:

I still wish that at least ONE restaurant would remain open at Seaside on play nights until 11:00...laughing that hard works up an appetite :roll: Someone is missing the boat on that one!!!!!:blink: :dunno:

I second all of that. The show was fantastic as always. It's amazing how a hunk like Hop could look so creepy :rofl::clap: You forgot spitting when he talked. :funn:

Ditto on the late night food emporium! Show starts to early to eat first, then you drink at the show, then you socialize. Then you're famished! We need substantial food at 11PM!

Wow, I've never seen that one but we did have the pleasure of seeing a very "special" Biff video these past week. :rofl: plus I had the pleasure of seeing the live event every day :D Biff is just so happy and crazy but he's a Libra!!!!!:lolabove: